Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 06-04-2006, 03:02 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Official Air Jordan Fam

Thought I'd start one here. I've been a collector for 8 years with 60+ pairs. Any other collectors here?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
Abruzzi
I brick open layups

Abruzzi has an OK reputation so far

Not a collector, just a fan of the shoes and the man behind them.
Abruzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #3
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I was a big collector. Kinda fell off the last couple years, game just hasn't been as exciting anymore. That and I'm a broke college kid. When I get out there and start making money, I'll start again. At my peak I was at 80 pairs. I ebayed a lot of them and gave all my Jordans to my friends. Kept some though, I still have 20 good pairs of sneakers.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #4
Abruzzi
I brick open layups

I hate how JB are releasing all these horrible colours of the previous J's.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:19 PM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

abruzzi, dope name kid. I was about to drop Scofield but decide to keep my handle.
For sure, it's hard to be a collector when so many colorways are droppin. I try to stick to the more exclusives. Waiting on the Mars and the grapes. Those are definately copped.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #6
Abruzzi
I brick open layups

The grapes are just amazing, I think. What annoyed me was when they changed the Nike Air logo on the back of the AJ3 retro to the jumpman.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #7
POP A SHOT
Kids at the park dunk on me

POP A SHOT has decent reputation

ive just started collecting not too much long ago, and its great
POP A SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:50 PM   #8
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ....

How many pairs you got?
Old 06-05-2006, 10:52 PM   #9
POP A SHOT
Kids at the park dunk on me

POP A SHOT has decent reputation

got about 10 so far, great hobby though

my bad

Last edited by POP A SHOT : 06-05-2006 at 10:54 PM.
POP A SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 03:36 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ....

It was better years ago when pairs wern't droppin like Kelly Clarkson songs on the radio. I'd just hit the exclusives, unless it's a grail type pair.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:50 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default ...

Any body pickin up the Miniapolis IV's this weekend comin up?
Old 06-23-2006, 04:49 PM   #12
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

I'm an OG had every gen since the begining. Have about 30 now sold a lot on ebay. They kind of fell of from 14-19. I'm back on board with the XX's and XXI's though. Just can't do the standing in line thing anymore to get though. I manage though.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:30 PM   #13
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
I'm an OG had every gen since the begining. Have about 30 now sold a lot on ebay. They kind of fell of from 14-19. I'm back on board with the XX's and XXI's though. Just can't do the standing in line thing anymore to get though. I manage though.

The only time I've ever stood in line was for the DMP, which didn't go well. The think to do is to call a Niketown (I call Niketown Portland) and while they got people comin' through the line, your dude on the phone with you will just go and grab a pair for your and ship them out the next day. It'll cost you like $20 extra and take a few days until you get them, but it saves you the hours you would wasted in line.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:31 PM   #14
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Thanks for the heads up. Lately I've been going to pickyourshoes.com and they have the new ones at regular prices. Usually a week before the stores so they arrive to your door right around the same time as if you went to the store.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:20 AM   #15
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

IMO the best pair was the black and red XII's.

I remember how jordan and luc longley were wearing them in the 97 finals on NBC, while the NBC theme played in the background. Since for some reason NBC's film was kinda dark, jordan's skin was dark as hell, black socks, and this pair, where the red showed up as extremely dark crimson red. Years later, when jordan showed up on ABC, I was surprised how light his skin was.

WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: