Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-19-2006, 12:41 PM   #16
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Anybody coppin the Grapes? How rare will this shoe be?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #17
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Check these. No laces.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:38 PM   #18
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

love em! but i want to know how they feel and what they are like to play in...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

They'll be out this weekend. There's four colorways for these.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:45 PM   #20
Will-E
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Will-E has an OK reputation so far

in my surroundings,i´m nearly the only one,who collects some. but i´m not the type of one,who just buys a pair to put it in the vitrine. sure,i love to see all my babys,but i try to wear everyone periodly.
but if i won´t be a stundent (which always need money) and won´t come from germany,where a lot of kicks are damn rare and expensive i would have much more than i´ve got now. my lates addition are the 2k5 in mavs colourway. i love em!
my favourites (of my collection) are the aj 16 in black and the air force 180 in white/blue and of course the k1x chiefglider ;)
Will-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:29 PM   #21
B-Real
I airball my layups

B-Real is considered somewhat coolB-Real is considered somewhat cool

i want to join the family

references:

air jordan 4
air jordan 11
air jordan 15
air jordan 18
air jordan dub zero

and just checked in
air jordan 14 (blk/red)
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:04 AM   #22
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real
i want to join the family

references:

air jordan 4
air jordan 11
air jordan 15
air jordan 18
air jordan dub zero

and just checked in
air jordan 14 (blk/red)

Good collection. I got, 5 pairs of I, 2 of III, 1 of IV, 2 of VI, 3 of VII, 1 of VIII, 3 of IX, 2 of XI, 4 of XI, 2 of XIII, 1 XIV, 1 of XV, 1 of XVI, 1 of XVIII and various other trainers/ non-signature pairs. Over 70 all together. Of cousre the signature pairs aren't all the same colors, but it be too hard to break down.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:12 AM   #23
B-Real
I airball my layups

B-Real is considered somewhat coolB-Real is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Good collection. I got, 5 pairs of I, 2 of III, 1 of IV, 2 of VI, 3 of VII, 1 of VIII, 3 of IX, 2 of XI, 4 of XI, 2 of XIII, 1 XIV, 1 of XV, 1 of XVI, 1 of XVIII and various other trainers/ non-signature pairs. Over 70 all together. Of cousre the signature pairs aren't all the same colors, but it be too hard to break down.

that is what i call a good collection
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:31 PM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real
that is what i call a good collection

Thanks dog, we should definately keep this fam up. I gots the info on releases and know quality sites. Got you homie. One day I'll set up a picture of the killah kicks selection.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:24 PM   #25
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

la familia! mod needs to make this thread sticky. . .
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:36 AM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
la familia! mod needs to make this thread sticky. . .

That's forealz.

I'll do my best to hook you guys up with all releases and shyt. I got some friends that work for Nike, so I'm good on the inside tip.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:22 AM   #27
hateraid
Is it in you?

[]

Releases this weekend boys. Very rare. A good collector's shoe. 08/19/06
Old 08-25-2006, 07:37 PM   #28
WERD2
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WERD2 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Anybody coppin the Grapes? How rare will this shoe be?

They won't be 'rare' but will sell out quicker than the fire red IVs did.

Sole-Provider Sneakers - Australia
WERD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #29
hateraid
Is it in you?

Sept in going to be a crazy month. XXI's lows just dropped, Grapes coming up, this will be a good month.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:49 PM   #30
hateraid
Is it in you?

This is coming out Sept 23

I didn't like this colorway at first, but now it's kind of grew on me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: