Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2007, 01:54 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default School Teacher Crush

I was just watching an episode of Martin on TV. It was the episode where he gets a visit from a teacher he had a mad crush on. It got me thinking about the teacher I had a mad crush on (everyone has had one). So tell us about your teacher, what made her so fine and so forth.

A couple of years ago when I was a freshmen in High School, I (and everyone else) was crazy about the new US History teacher. When we first saw her, we all thought she was a student (was only 22). Everything was nice about her, she had a great body (she was stacked ass, tig-ol-bitties, thin waist) and had a pretty face Stacy Kielber like. She always had these thongs on you could see whe she was writting on the board, my favorites was her Unites States of America thong and her cat women thong.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

My 5th grade teacher. She was actually a teachers assistant at the time.

Ran into her my Sophmore year of HS when I was working at the mall. I smashed. The rest is "history"

True story.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 03:25 AM   #3
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Psycho Tmacs talking to himself again... weirdo.
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:30 AM   #4
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: School Teacher Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
My 5th grade teacher. She was actually a teachers assistant at the time.

Ran into her my Sophmore year of HS when I was working at the mall. I smashed. The rest is "history"

True story.

Hey.. you stole MY true story!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

my spanish teacher, ms. hill. **** the size of melons.
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #6
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerz_Forever
my spanish teacher, ms. hill. **** the size of melons.

Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:52 PM   #7
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
She always had these thongs on you could see whe she was writting on the board, my favorites was her Unites States of America thong and her cat women thong.

My math teacher in grade 11, she was also very young...24 ish, I was of course young...but man she would flirt with me. Not directly, but she'd always smile at me, always touch my shoulder...and whenever I'll do good on the test she'd give me a smiley face...one time it was 3pm, I stayed after class to ask her for some help, I went to grab my calculator, and she leaned to read the problem at her desk...and she was wearing a formal suit...but man, I swear for like 10 seconds I just stood there looking at her ass from behind, and had the biggest hard on in my entire life and just couldn't help but wanting to sneak up from behind, pulling that skirt up and just brain f*cking her...never had the courage. I even remember her complimenting me about my cologne, I was such a p*ssy back then...it would have been different if I wasn't a virgin, I was only 17...but that summer I lost my virginity...imagine telling your friends you lost your virginity to a hot math teacher. Ah I had my chances and I blew them. Shoulda blew my load on her ******s instead.

Last edited by West-Side : 01-26-2007 at 08:54 PM.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #8
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputation

i hit my pre school teacher. she had big ******s and a phat a$$. her name was Miss Molly Sterr. it was awsome.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 12:48 AM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
My math teacher in grade 11, she was also very young...24 ish, I was of course young...but man she would flirt with me. Not directly, but she'd always smile at me, always touch my shoulder...and whenever I'll do good on the test she'd give me a smiley face...one time it was 3pm, I stayed after class to ask her for some help, I went to grab my calculator, and she leaned to read the problem at her desk...and she was wearing a formal suit...but man, I swear for like 10 seconds I just stood there looking at her ass from behind, and had the biggest hard on in my entire life and just couldn't help but wanting to sneak up from behind, pulling that skirt up and just brain f*cking her...never had the courage. I even remember her complimenting me about my cologne, I was such a p*ssy back then...it would have been different if I wasn't a virgin, I was only 17...but that summer I lost my virginity...imagine telling your friends you lost your virginity to a hot math teacher. Ah I had my chances and I blew them. Shoulda blew my load on her ******s instead.

That reminds me of my teacher again. She was always siting on my desk, or my friends desk when she was talking to the class we, were real cool. I remember one time I'm at the back of the class doing work, and she come over just to sit on the back desk (the long desk from wall to wall were you put books, ect). I don't know she didn't know, but she sat her phat booty on my hand for about 5-7 minutes. I don't even think she knew she was on my hand, but I sure did.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 12:55 AM   #10
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

attendance lady, different for past couple of years, and I go to the attendance office alot, so yaaa...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: