Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 06-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #76
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Default Re: What Basketball Shoes Do You Wear

1992 flight huaraches or huarache 2k4...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #77
cr0$$y4up23
Saw a basketball once

I got a pair of black,white and some green Lebrons they got green chinese logos on the back and I put in some white laces
cr0$$y4up23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:00 AM   #78
huanyumaoyi
Saw a basketball once

"Flyers" Michael Jordan - a collection elegant、power、art、impromptu ability at a suit of excellence athletes.He has redefined NBA superstar meaning, he is recognized as the world's best basketball player, not only in his place one era、NBA And in the entire NBA history The Jordan are the best in the world.In most people's eyes,Wholesale jordan shoes Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player, his magnificent and endowed with the legendary basketball career.In this sport, and his huge influence.Force inevitable let people pushed him into shrines. Elegant, speed, power, rich artistry the impromptu creativity and overwhelming1y strong unbelievable desire perfect……CombiningWholesale shoes Jordan reinterpreted "superstar" meaning.Even with period Super stars has admitted the Jordan supreme.The status, the magician Irwin Johnson said: "Michael Jordan on the top floor and then us In Jordan second season playoff game against Celtic game.He is crazy take 63 points. Game Larry bird such a benchwarmer evaluation he: "today is god acted as the Jordan in the game."Rough see Jordan done what:"And five times the finals MVP, six COINS ring, six NBA finals MVP10 prescriptive a squad, 14 all-star games, 3 times all-star game MVP,Jordan shoes wholesale NBA50 years selected 50, 10 times in scoring (NBA record, additional seven consecutive scoring also and joba chamberlain arrangement first), retired when average is highest 30.1 points..."But he consequences far more than these honors and champions league. When he started, he is a person with relentless first step, luxuriant breakthroughs and juggling a dunk the innate scorer, and when he left, he has become a cultural icon. In his career, Wholesale jordans shoeshe pitch dazzling performance And off-court pian-pian's personal manner conquer.The public, the more the propulsion of globalization accelerates the NBA process, he is worthy of the king.approachable Yet keeping mystique.Man. Shoes wholesale "Michael Jordan" is his sign him signature Basketball shoes advertising blots out, of course he is speak other products and worked as a movie Air Slam Dunk (space also into zun), and Michael Jackson starring cooperation MV Jam he twice retired and return until 2002-03 twice to the end of the season it back up his boots.Jordan sayings:"I can accept failure, but can't accept quit."
huanyumaoyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #79
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

Looks like an old thread bumped by a spammer but I'll play anyway. I've been playing in hyperdunk low tops for the past 2 or 3 months. Last night I played in Jordan 2009's and rolled my ankle so I will be going back to HD lows this weekend
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #80
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: