Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 01-20-2007, 09:23 AM   #1
JMEWLS

Default Josh Smith Is The Future Of Atlanta

He obviously is playing some of the best basketball in atlanta, he's defensive game is amazing. And he's a great rebounder and is becoming better at passing the ball. I just think he needs to be a more consistent 3point shooter.
Josh smith is a future allstar.

What do you think josh smiths future will be?
Old 01-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #2
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

even though im a knick fan, josh smith is one of my favorite players.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 04:49 PM   #3
JMEWLS

being an orlando fan, he's one of favorite players too.. I love watching highlights of him doing a huge block on 1side of the court and making a huge dunk on the other side... I think he's on of the best players to watch
Old 01-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #4
hawks4life
I airball my layups

hawks4life has an OK reputation so far

he is a beast
hawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #5
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster
Default haha

yeah, hes a beast at kicking towels and flipping off fans. what an immature punk.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #6
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Well we now see he has a lot of maturing to do...But I love this guys defense and (sometimes) intensity..
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:32 PM   #7
csc30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

csc30 has an OK reputation so far

Defensively, he is great, but his offense...not so good. I saw him last night miss a very easy looking lay up, if he becomes a future all star, that is great because I am a big hawks fan, but he is pretty far from that now.
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:03 AM   #8
P-Forty21

he shouldnt take as many jumpshots...with his long arms he shood drive to the basket more and posterize some people
Old 01-22-2007, 06:08 AM   #9
JMEWLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Forty21
he shouldnt take as many jumpshots...with his long arms he shood drive to the basket more and posterize some people
he's jumpshot has developed heaps since he's first season in the NBA. I reckon right now what he's doing is great.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:35 AM   #10
csc30

and last season, it was J Smoothe, why did they change it to J Smoove? Sounds pretty ridiculous
Old 01-23-2007, 10:58 PM   #11
csc30

Default trade him

This team needs alot of help. I can't stand to keep watching this, if you say it is the coaching you are putting off the fact that he isnt the one on the floor, these turnovers are ridiculous
Old 01-24-2007, 02:53 AM   #12
JMEWLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by csc30
This team needs alot of help. I can't stand to keep watching this, if you say it is the coaching you are putting off the fact that he isnt the one on the floor, these turnovers are ridiculous

I think the team has alot of young players, they are good trading bate. I think your team is abit like new jersey, all you really need is a dominate big man and you will win more game. I would say, try to get pau gasol, but he said he wants to go into a team thats a playoff contender, as far as i can see he isnt. So i be trying to make a trade nearing the deadline, it wouldve been nice still have your first round draft pick, for this year but im pretty sure you traded it away in the Joe Johnson trade. You may have been able to land, Hasheem Thabeet, Joakim Noah, or even greg oden.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:35 AM   #13
JMEWLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
I think the team has alot of young players, they are good trading bate. I think your team is abit like new jersey, all you really need is a dominate big man and you will win more game. I would say, try to get pau gasol, but he said he wants to go into a team thats a playoff contender, as far as i can see he isnt. So i be trying to make a trade nearing the deadline, it wouldve been nice still have your first round draft pick, for this year but im pretty sure you traded it away in the Joe Johnson trade. You may have been able to land, Hasheem Thabeet, Joakim Noah, or even greg oden.
Oh my bad, you guys still have a first round pick, from indiana for the Al Harington trade. But again, with this pick, you really need a Solid F,C.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:32 PM   #14
frankthetank966
I hit open layups

frankthetank966 has an OK reputation so far

The Hawks finally drafted somebody right.
frankthetank966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:24 AM   #15
jumpman_23

jumpman_23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Josh Smith Is The Future Of Atlanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetank966
The Hawks finally drafted somebody right.
yes.look marvin williams,hi is too bad for 2. pick.Josh Smith is really good player.only he need is good and constant shot.i think josh smith is the best blocker in the league and probably dunker.
jumpman_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: