Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #211
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

So I guess that Charlotte and Cleveland trade isn't going down.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #212
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
Realcavs.com (cavs forum) crashed lol I guess they wanted MKG

They will be better off with Barnes. I guarantee it. bookmark this
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #213
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Three SEC freshmen go 1-3.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #214
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cavs get Barnes
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #215
jalbert009
High School JV MVP

jalbert009 has decent reputation

beal #3
jalbert009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #216
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNash is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Bradley Beal must be so glad to come to an exciting team in a good city.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #217
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

wiz got their guy without making a move
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #218
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #219
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Soo Robinson to Cleveland? Wow. Does this make the Charlotte-Cleveland trade more likely?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #220
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Does anyone else think MKG is looking kinda pissed?

Who the hell wouldn't be?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #221
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
He has a speech impediment, don't be mean guys.
I like this kid already. I too have a speech impediment. I stutter a lot.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #222
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wall
Beal
Ariza
Nene
Okafor

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #223
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wall/Beal could be a very very exciting back court.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #224
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Soo Robinson to Cleveland? Wow. Does this make the Charlotte-Cleveland trade more likely?

thats what im hoping for, but beal was supposed to be higher on the cavs board than mkg, so if a trade was in the works, beal woulda been 2
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #225
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

Michael's last name is "Kidd-Gilcrest" and his mom's last name is "Robinson" ???

How many dad's dis dude have?

Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: