Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #286
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #287
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
waiters didnt work out for anybody after the combine

and somehow skyrocketed up boards

Dion just gamed the system.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #288
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
They will be better off with Barnes. I guarantee it. bookmark this

I did **** u lol
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #289
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

The way things are shaping up the Rookie of the Year hopeful Thomas Robinson could be drafted outside the top 5!!!

With his size and athleticism they are sayin he could be a Kevin Garnett coming into the league.
Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #290
disel
Great young streetballer

disel is starting to rub some people the wrong waydisel is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
I called it!!

Don't doubt me.

Cavs taking Drummond now.
hahahahahaha another epic fail by you!
disel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #291
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

kings getting robinson
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #292
Noyze
Great young streetballer

Noyze has an OK reputation so far

Jesus, John Calipari loves the spotlight doesn't he.
Noyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #293
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

draft so far
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #294
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Wizards got Beal.

I was scared they would wind up with Barnes. Whew
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #295
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

So what now?

T-Rob to Sac?
Drummond to Port?
Barnes to GS?
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #296
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"

If Deron doesnŽt re-sign on July 1st youŽll wish to be the Bobcats.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #297
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So Cavs drafted a bench player IN COLLEGE with their 4th pick ? I don't watch NCAA but that doesn't seem like a good move.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #298
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
Reports have it that SAC will choose T-Rob.
how can you pass on such a beast frontcourt?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #299
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Sacramento's taking Thomas Robinson. Portlands likely to get Drummond.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #300
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
waiters didnt work out for anybody after the combine

and somehow skyrocketed up boards

He played in Syracuse. He's destined for a fail NBA career.

Cleveland really messed this one up.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: