Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #646
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
At least he can speak

Yeah, hes also a white North American center. Great trackrecord in recent years.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #647
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackmorris
Protect your legs with Portland, Leonard. Don't let the medical staff touch you!

i lol'ed
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #648
AK47DR91

Quote:
At least he can speak
He's white and articulate.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #649
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I'm hoping lamb goes to Philly. People are sleeping.

Dont jinx it asshole!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #650
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

very surprised no trades have been announced
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #651
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

My sources says houston gets lamb
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #652
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

Suns can get anything they want now. Lamb, Marshall, Zeller, or Henson. Either way they will help BIG TIME!! I hope we get Lamb though

Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #653
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
At least he can speak

The two whitest players drafted thus far can speak. Leonard and Barnes.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #654
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Can Evan Turner play SF as his primary position?

He seems to be most comfortable being a primary ballhandler. Lamb plays well off the ball so he would be a pretty good fit with Turner.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #655
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Would love to see that happen.

Yeah, I'm surprised he's still on the board. Lamb is going to be a steal for whoever drafts him.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #656
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
You and me bro...

It looks like Houston will get him instead.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #657
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

houston gonna find a loophole and draft dwight and he'll come out from under a table
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #658
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rockets take zeller?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #659
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bucks got away with a steal
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #660
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo
Yeah, I'm surprised he's still on the board. Lamb is going to be a steal for whoever drafts him.

my Sources confirm houston get lamb
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: