Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #766
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'll be very pissed if that happens.

lol
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #767
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'll be very pissed if that happens.
TBH, if it were between Jones and Harkless, I'd rather have Harkless. Probably would have taken Zeller over both though.

I still like Harkless' game though.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #768
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Meh, I wanted zeller
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #769
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes, the Sixers get another young, lanky player that is stuck between positions and can't score from the perimeter.

Hope he proves me wrong tho. I like the way he rebounds and goes at it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #770
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still no trades ? WTF are we watching ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #771
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Zeller would have been a great fit in Philly. Too bad.

I would take Moe over Jones if that was who they were deciding between.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #772
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lots of options for the Mavs now. Moultrie, White, Jones III, T. Jones...just not Zeller.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #773
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

frmsea2okc has an OK reputation so far

i like that philly took a 3. Maybe means they are pushing iggy hard. Mo is a philly type player.
frmsea2okc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #774
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Zeller
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #775
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Henson is the youngest looking nba player ever
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #776
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Broussard has a face you just want to punch.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #777
Profound
Good High School Starter

Profound has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmsea2okc
i like that philly took a 3. Maybe means they are pushing iggy hard. Mo is a philly type player.
He can definitely do a lot of things well besides probably shoot, which hopefully he improves on.
Profound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #778
Ken_Force_One
Mr. Shoe Game

Ken_Force_One has decent reputationKen_Force_One has decent reputation

Rockets pick was from NY for T-Mac

Ken_Force_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #779
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Who is Terrence Ross?
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #780
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Henson is the youngest looking nba player ever
?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: