Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #781
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_Force_One
Rockets pick was from NY for T-Mac

You could thank Donnie Walsh for that.
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #782
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_Force_One
Rockets pick was from NY for T-Mac

T-mac's bigass contract helped them sign Amare
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #783
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Low blow with the unibrow jokes.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #784
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Iggy bout to get traded.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #785
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Asking Dell Demps how long it will take him to grow a unibrow was yet another stellar exchange. What does it mean? Why would he grow a unibrow because the player he drafted has one? Did Jerry Krause grow a flat top when he drafted Scottie Pippen?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #786
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profound
He can definitely do a lot of things well besides probably shoot
He'll fit in well with the rest of our roster
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #787
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fuuuuuuuuuuu
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #788
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Iggy bout to get traded.

how many years have we been saying this for?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #789
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackmorris
You could thank Donnie Walsh for that.

Yeah he was clearing cap space so Dolan could have the Carmelo/Amare/Chandler trio competing for a playoff berth and 1st round exit.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #790
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

damnnn. rockets doin work. many weapons now. royce will hit lamb coming off screens all day
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #791
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Niiiiiie on ya Royce
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #792
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Wowww

I think Rockets are picking for Orlando
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #793
Profound
Good High School Starter

Profound has an OK reputation so far

White definitely seems like a Houston player in terms of being unselfish.
Profound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #794
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

My sources are confirming Keiton Page to Thunder at #28

The next Mark Price
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:07 PM   #795
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

**** these bastards. I know the Mavs loved him.

I canīt wait till Stern comes out and says we have a trade and everybody gets excited and then itīs Odom/Williams/TPE.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: