Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-18-2007, 11:29 AM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Ray Allen a Knick?

The Knicks have some interest in Ray Allen seeing as the Sonics are far down in the west. If the Knicks do persue a trade for Ray Allen, who do you think the Knicks will give up?
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Angry

nate because he's from seattle, and I believe crawford also.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #3
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers

Don Che has an OK reputation so far
Default Our team is fine.

NO ONE I LOVE Q. Hes not as good as Allen on offense but defensively hes great AND hes a great locker room guys for the youngins
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Q or Craw, Nate, and Frye, I think that Zeke would pull the trigger on that.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:53 PM   #5
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I would love ray allen, brings outside shooting, him and Q rich together
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:05 PM   #6
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Rule of thumb you never trade a big for a small...
I wouldnt want to trade for a small because it doesnt help the Knicks crowded back court in the least I would imagine a 3rd team might be involved.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:44 PM   #7
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Ill give up a pick, Nate and Either Q Rich/Jamal
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:57 AM   #8
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

Once this team gets more of an identity and plays good D for 48 minutes you will see great things.

I am sure of it.

Right now they are still a work in progress.

This last game showed that they are a few turnovers and a few more stops away from big wins over good teams.

Better defense, less turnovers, better decisions and just better overall team play.

We are not that far away.......

Some guys have to step it up and play smarter.

But........we are getting there.

Nobody is going to give this team help to the next level without giving up the reasons why we got this far.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:32 AM   #9
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Ill give up a pick, Nate and Either Q Rich/Jamal

IAWTC.

I think its kinda obvious thats what were giving up. Id rather give Craw b/c of his long term contract.

Ray Allen has a huge contract himself:

2006/07 2007/08 2008/09 2009/10

$14,611,570, $16,000,000, $17,388,430, $18,776,86

I think we need a filler. Craw makes $7 and Nate $1. Do we send JJ back? :
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:08 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it would be a young talented rookie or sophomore with the contract of steve francis to make it work quite possibly.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:34 PM   #11
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

maybe right there.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:34 PM   #12
irimus
I airball my layups

irimus has an OK reputation so far

Frye+Craw+Nate+Balkman+2nd pick for Ray Allen and Wilcox(great defender -can play 4 or 5)
irimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default re:

I'm sorry but did i just see someone say that Q Rich is better than Ray Allen? what has the world come too .I think we have a better shot at getting Rashad Lewis realistically. Ide trade crawford and nate and jeffries for that matter to get lewis and ide throw in the whole "hometown hero vibe" in my arguement.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #14
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
it would be a young talented rookie or sophomore with the contract of steve francis to make it work quite possibly.

doubt that. Why would they want Steve and possibly Nate when they already have Ridnour/watson at pg? Why be undersized with 4 pg's when they already have ray allen at sg?
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:57 PM   #15
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers

Don Che has an OK reputation so far
Default Ray Allen IS NOT THE ANSWER

WE DONT NEED ALLEN. I SAID IT Q PLAYS BETTER DFENSE AND ILL STICK BY IT. Ray is a better shooter and is better offensively but Q fits the team perfect he doesnt need to have a play ran for him to score AND he is a MUCH BETTER rebounder..he brings more to the table..

If you guys think about it...we should trade for a 3 that can shoot the ball and defend..

SOO PLEEASSEE UNLESS T. PRINCE IS ON DA BLOCK OR A BETTER PG THEN MARBURY IS ON DA BLOCK JUS DROP IT.

JO, KG, and Ray Allen IS NOT THE ANSWER... A 3 or 1 is what we need...but I feel Lee will develop to be perfect for it.

ALL YOU GUYS THAT ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP CRAWFORD,FRYE, AND NATE OR ANNY DAM PICKS ARE CRAZY AND SHOULD LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THAT ALLEN IS GREAT BUT TOO OLD AND HASNT TAKEN A TEAM TO ANY FINALS GAMES....IF YOUR GOING TO GIVE UP YOUR FUTURE U MIND AS WELL GET A PROVEN CHAMPION...NOT A PROVEN ALL STAR..CUZ MARBURY WAS WHEN WE GOT HIM AND GUESS WHAT..WE HAVENT BEEN TOO GOOD SINCE.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: