Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #16
sgvxsc3
I airball my layups

sgvxsc3 has an OK reputation so far

you know what it not hard at all to start your own ebay business.all it takes is junk in your garge to start up.
sgvxsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:46 PM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I won't buy anything from eBay if the seller does not have a 99% or higher positive rating. That should be easy to attain for a legitimate seller. I have never had a problem on eBay.

When I have had friends experience issues with eBay, I often ask what the sellers rating was, and its usually 90-96%, which is just too low in my book.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 07:04 PM   #18
sgvxsc3
I airball my layups

yes it is true i work for an ebay company with over 175,000 feedbacks with a 96% feedback score. big companys can have better pricing because we sell so much more. but the bad thing is we really dont care about the customers one neg feedback is not going to hurt us.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:18 PM   #19
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvxsc3
yes it is true i work for an ebay company with over 175,000 feedbacks with a 96% feedback score. big companys can have better pricing because we sell so much more. but the bad thing is we really dont care about the customers one neg feedback is not going to hurt us.

175,000 with a 96 % feedback score? That's 7,000 negative feedbacks received. I'd never buy anything from your company, sorry.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #20
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I got 500+ eBay transactions too. It's how I fouled my sneaker addiction when I was in high school. Only been ****ed twice buy sellers and one guy apparently did it unknowingly (dude who sold me the fake CG 11's). I've been ****ted on by 2 buyers too. Paypal is really a ***** when it comes to handling buyer disputes. They generally just rule in favor of them and chargeback your account
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:24 AM   #21
sgvxsc3
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
175,000 with a 96 % feedback score? That's 7,000 negative feedbacks received. I'd never buy anything from your company, sorry.

i wouldnt buy from my own company too lolz. but i look at it this way with a company that big you cant keep everyone happy. its too hard to and keep track on everything. out of stock/shipping/payment etc. i must say our company do have the cheapest price on ebay. just make sure you read the feedbacks
Old 01-21-2007, 01:36 AM   #22
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

ebay is great,lots of good deals

i got a legit LT Powderblue chargers throwback for $26

and yes it was real,compared to the one at footlocker that was $80

i also buy new games for 360 for around 45-50 with shipping included, retail is 65
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:39 AM   #23
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
i wouldnt ethier, 96% on 175,000 transactions is terrible.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:31 AM   #24
sgvxsc3
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
easy to say but would you reconsider if you can save 100 bucks on the same item?? or if you cant find that item anywhere and you have been looking everywhere for it? i mean you can always do a charge back
Old 01-21-2007, 04:33 AM   #25
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvxsc3
easy to say but would you reconsider if you can save 100 bucks on the same item?? or if you cant find that item anywhere and you have been looking everywhere for it? i mean you can always do a charge back
maybe
Old 01-21-2007, 05:15 AM   #26
sgvxsc3
I airball my layups

Quote:
maybe
i would
Old 01-21-2007, 11:43 AM   #27
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
That's a complete idiotic thing to say. 96% of people(doesn't include repeat customers) are satisfied with their transaction. The 175,000 isn't total transactions, it's unique person's positve transactions vs unique person's negative transactions, which doesn't include neutrals. If you knew anything about Ebay, they are ebay feedback bombers, where I'd day one of every 50 people bid on an item and don't bother paying; they are just bidding to leave a negative so they can possibly piss off the seller.

175,000 feedback SCORE is impressive, no matter what the percentage. On 96%, that's damn impressive. Without constant idiots(maybe like you who says you could do better) bombarding them with unwarranted negative feedback; I'd say based on the average seller, he would have around 99% positive.

Yeah, horrible
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:20 PM   #28
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
That's a complete idiotic thing to say. 96% of people(doesn't include repeat customers) are satisfied with their transaction. The 175,000 isn't total transactions, it's unique person's positve transactions vs unique person's negative transactions, which doesn't include neutrals. If you knew anything about Ebay, they are ebay feedback bombers, where I'd day one of every 50 people bid on an item and don't bother paying; they are just bidding to leave a negative so they can possibly piss off the seller.

175,000 feedback SCORE is impressive, no matter what the percentage. On 96%, that's damn impressive. Without constant idiots(maybe like you who says you could do better) bombarding them with unwarranted negative feedback; I'd say based on the average seller, he would have around 99% positive.

Yeah, horrible

its my opinion, now get off my nuts
Old 01-22-2007, 02:48 PM   #29
scotpollardshair
I airball my layups

scotpollardshair has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
I got 500+ eBay transactions too. It's how I fouled my sneaker addiction when I was in high school. Only been ****ed twice buy sellers and one guy apparently did it unknowingly (dude who sold me the fake CG 11's). I've been ****ted on by 2 buyers too. Paypal is really a ***** when it comes to handling buyer disputes. They generally just rule in favor of them and chargeback your account

Yes, yes exactly what i was going to say. I got screwed twice by two buyers for about $300 worth of jerseys.
scotpollardshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:36 PM   #30
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
its my opinion, now get off my nuts
Then your opinion is worthless.

That is all
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: