Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Default OT: Help - Step by step burning DVD's

I know Rapz has a thread on this already, but I'm a complete noob when it comes to this type of stuff. I've already downloaded what I want into BitComet, and I have Nero. I've also got some DVD+R's (not sure if those are the right ones) to use. Anyways, I don't really know what to do from here. It won't let me play the files on the computer, but I really want to burn them anyways. I've tried Nero, but when I try to add it to the list to be burned to the DVD, it says the file is not compatible.

I'm completely foreign to computers, so any help would be appreciated.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I finally got 24 season 3 downloaded and after the first 4 episodes the quality turned into shiiit!

Only way to go is store bought.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Damn really? That's exactly what I'm trying to burn. What program did you use?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I know Rapz has a thread on this already, but I'm a complete noob when it comes to this type of stuff. I've already downloaded what I want into BitComet, and I have Nero. I've also got some DVD+R's (not sure if those are the right ones) to use. Anyways, I don't really know what to do from here. It won't let me play the files on the computer, but I really want to burn them anyways. I've tried Nero, but when I try to add it to the list to be burned to the DVD, it says the file is not compatible.

I'm completely foreign to computers, so any help would be appreciated.

There are plenty of sites to go to with step by step instruction. WHy post this **** in a basketball forum, when there's already the same topic right below it!

And you should rent and copy before you buy, much better idea. Or download from NewsGroups instead of BitTorrents.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:09 PM   #5
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

Default .

what type of file is it? mpeg, avi, divx, svcd? sometimes to burn it on a DVD requires the file to be a certain format. like if its mpeg and nero requires avi then you must download a mpeg to avi converter.

like dueces said, the best way is to go to blockbuster, rent the episodes and burn them. the quality will be DVD quality and you will get all the bonus stuff.

but if you really want to download and burn then always download a dvdrip or an ISO that you can download and then burn straight onto a dvd.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #6
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
There are plenty of sites to go to with step by step instruction. WHy post this **** in a basketball forum, when there's already the same topic right below it!

And you should rent and copy before you buy, much better idea. Or download from NewsGroups instead of BitTorrents.

What are the chances of getting caught from Newsgroups?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #7
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

Default ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
What are the chances of getting caught from Newsgroups?

slim, most newsgroups you have to pay for, its like a monthly fee, but the download speed is insane! sometimes you get 1 or 2 mb a sec! you can have an entire movie downloaded in 15-20 minutes.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:23 PM   #8
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Make sure you have the correct files. DVD structure files look something like this. If you have those types and still getting errors, your files are most likely corrupted.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: