Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #1516
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers
It's been a while since I saw that episode, but didn't Walt move her from her side onto her back when he was trying to wake them? I think if he hadn't been there, she would have vomited on her side and probably not choked.

He did do that. That's not killing someone tho.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #1517
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
It's been a while since I saw that episode, but didn't Walt move her from her side onto her back when he was trying to wake them? I think if he hadn't been there, she would have vomited on her side and probably not choked.

No, he was about to move her onto her side when she started choking but changed his mind.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #1518
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

The biggest tragedy of all is that Walt really is the only person left in Jesse's life who truly cares about him. Skyler, Saul, Hank, probably even Jesse's parents - none of them would give a shit if he died. Walt, however, steadfastly refuses to kill him, and yet Jesse now wants to ruin Walt's life. Some heartbreaking shit.

I don't think that Walt wants Todd and his crew to kill Jesse. That's too obvious. Walt probably has something more surprising in mind.

Whatever it is specifically, big shit is going down next week. The episode description for next week's episode reads "things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways" and the description for the subsequent episode reads "everyone copes with radically changed circumstances." Next week's episode is going to be a real game changer, no doubt about it. I'm hyped!

Also, I'd fuck Marie.
SuperPippen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #1519
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Anybody think the whole "job" thing is going to be Walt disappearing. He could make it look like they killed him, and the disappear, while playing that Hank angle.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #1520
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
No, he was about to move her onto her side when she started choking but changed his mind.
I haven't seen the episode in a while either, but I am pretty sure this is correct.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #1521
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
The biggest tragedy of all is that Walt really is the only person left in Jesse's life who truly cares about him. Skyler, Saul, Hank, probably even Jesse's parents - none of them would give a shit if he died. Walt, however, steadfastly refuses to kill him, and yet Jesse now wants to ruin Walt's life. Some heartbreaking shit.

I don't think that Walt wants Todd and his crew to kill Jesse. That's too obvious. Walt probably has something more surprising in mind.

Whatever it is specifically, big shit is going down next week. The episode description for next week's episode reads "things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways" and the description for the subsequent episode reads "everyone copes with radically changed circumstances." Next week's episode is going to be a real game changer, no doubt about it. I'm hyped!

Also, I'd fuck Marie.
I think somebody dies next episode. It's about time too with only 4 episodes left.

Agree about Marie
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #1522
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Anybody think the whole "job" thing is going to be Walt disappearing. He could make it look like they killed him, and the disappear, while playing that Hank angle.

Where did you steal this theory from? Because I heard that as well
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #1523
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He did do that. That's not killing someone tho.

I'd say it's an indirect killing. Certainly not murder, but his actions led to her death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I haven't seen the episode in a while either, but I am pretty sure this is correct.

Can't find a video on youtube, but here:

Quote:
During an attempt to awaken Jesse, Walt accidentally moves Jane out of the recovery position and onto her back, and witnesses her choking on her own vomit. Walt lets Jane asphyxiate and leaves

Walt does cause her to move on to her back.
2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #1524
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Also, I'd fuck Marie.
Fvck jesse
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #1525
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'd say it's an indirect killing. Certainly not murder, but his actions led to her death.

Can't find a video on youtube, but here:

Walt does cause her to move on to her back.
video here. Ok I didn't remember that. Inadvertently moved her there but definitely chose not to stop it.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #1526
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Here's my theory (and it's very simple, probably too simple):

Jesse fully rats out Walt and they find a way to prove it and indict him, Walt refuses to kill Jesse, instead he has Sal's guy create a new life for him and make him disappear. Walt get's a new life but leaves his family behind and is in despair of losing everything so he gives up and stops his chemo and treatment (explains his hair). Maybe at this point Hank goes after Skylar and charges her or maybe Todd's crew flips as well and indicts Walt, giving Hank more proof. Walt who is hopeless and has given up, finds out Hank is pursuing Skylar since Walt has disappeared and finds out that todd has turned (or maybe Sal) says **** it and decides to go home to kill someone (not sure who, I'd venture maybe Jesse or Hank, who knows). He buys his gun, goes home and goes and gets the Ricin (at this time he's been indicted or w/e and it's known he's Heisenberg, which explains his house, etc, his disappearance also explains his neighbors reaction). He then goes with his gun and has a shootout with someone (again, only part I'm not sure of, I'm sure Jesse would be protected by the DEA so it's probably not him, maybe Hank) and after it's over he uses the ricin on himself.

This is probably way off, I can never predict anything correctly on this show.

Last edited by irondarts : 09-02-2013 at 02:11 PM.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #1527
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Not really a fan of this this whole Hank/Jesse team up. I was hoping that Jesse would burn down walts house and beat his ass, not turn into a ****ing rat
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #1528
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Here's my theory (and it's very simple, probably too simple):

Jesse fully rats out Walt and they find a way to prove it and indict him, Walt refuses to kill Jesse, instead he has Sal's guy create a new life for him and make him disappear. Walt get's a new life but leaves his family behind and is in despair of losing everything so he gives up and stops his chemo and treatment (explains his hair). Maybe at this point Hank goes after Skylar and charges her or maybe Todd's crew flips as well and indicts Walt, giving Hank more proof. Walt who is hopeless and has given up, finds out Hank is pursuing Skylar since Walt has disappeared and finds out that todd has turned (or maybe Sal) says **** it and decides to go home to kill someone (not sure who, I'd venture maybe Jesse or Hank, who knows). He buys his gun, goes home and goes and gets the Ricin (at this time he's been indicted or w/e and it's known he's Heisenberg, which explains his house, etc, his disappearance also explains his neighbors reaction). He then goes with his gun and has a shootout with someone (again, only part I'm not sure of, I'm sure Jesse would be protected by the DEA so it's probably not him, maybe Hank) and after it's over he uses the ricin on himself.

This is probably way off, I can never predict anything correctly on this show.

I don't see any scenario where Walt leaves his family behind and leaves Skylar with this mess to deal with. He's smart enough to already know that Hank isn't going to stop and will even go after Skylar if thats what it takes. Sure, there's the confession tape that Skylar can use against Hank, but there's still the loose end of Jesse, who he still doesn't know is working with the DEA. All in all, there's way too many unknowns for Walt to just leave and let Skylar deal with and potentially take the fall. I can see him leaving if he knows for sure that Skylar won't be implicated, since this would get the DEA off his back and the money will still be there for his family, but thats not the case.

And since I don't think Walt would leave his family behind, I think his family is dead by the time the flash forward comes because that's the only circumstance where he would leave ABQ without his family or come back from NH without his family (assuming his family goes with him to start a new life).
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #1529
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
I don't see any scenario where Walt leaves his family behind and leaves Skylar with this mess to deal with. He's smart enough to already know that Hank isn't going to stop and will even go after Skylar if thats what it takes. Sure, there's the confession tape that Skylar can use against Hank, but there's still the loose end of Jesse, who he still doesn't know is working with the DEA. All in all, there's way too many unknowns for Walt to just leave and let Skylar deal with and potentially take the fall. I can see him leaving if he knows for sure that Skylar won't be implicated, since this would get the DEA off his back and the money will still be there for his family, but thats not the case.

And since I don't think Walt would leave his family behind, I think his family is dead by the time the flash forward comes because that's the only circumstance where he would leave ABQ without his family or come back from NH without his family (assuming his family goes with him to start a new life).
I was thinking more about the family issue, and I agree he wouldn't leave his family behind.

This is one scenario I could possibly see happen:

The whole thing heats up with the DEA, and Hank starts to put tons of pressure on Skylar by threatening to indict her for laundering the money, Skylar who panics about her children decides to flip as well, she flips on Walt and enters witness protection with the children. At this point Walt realizes he's lost everything, has Saul set him up with a new life, and then the theory plays out.

Again, I just don't know what's going to happen, I'm sure I'm wrong, but these are my thoughts. I also could see this happening because it would show Skylar panic and her flipping on Walt would make her the ultimate villain and even more unlikeable.

This would also make it easier for Walt to justify killing Hank, because Hank essentially took his family away. I just have a feeling the ending of this show is Walt losing everything in a epic way.

Last edited by irondarts : 09-02-2013 at 03:50 PM.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #1530
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
The episode description for next week's episode reads "things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways" and the description for the subsequent episode reads "everyone copes with radically changed circumstances." Next week's episode is going to be a real game changer, no doubt about it. I'm hyped!

Also, I'd fuck Marie.

Anything involving Jesse, Hank, Lydia, Todd and his Uncle really shouldn't be unexpected since they've all approached him at some point with their agendas. Maybe a new player comes in. Possibly Gus's old Chilean friends who had so much power that the cartel would never kill Gus? Obviously might be a longshot, and maybe it is still something involving the current players but I agree, its definitely going to be crazy.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: