Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #1531
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
maybe jesse goes and tells walt jr. about his dad's secret. walt has really done a lot of wrong things to preserve his interests. he killed jesse's drugee girlfriend. he also indirectly led to the plane crash that killed many people. he poisoned brock.

each remaining episode gets more and more intense.
Ridiculous. Can't blame Walt for Jane's dad going back to work too soon.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #1532
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I was thinking more about the family issue, and I agree he wouldn't leave his family behind.

This is one scenario I could possibly see happen:

The whole thing heats up with the DEA, and Hank starts to put tons of pressure on Skylar by threatening to indict her for laundering the money, Skylar who panics about her children decides to flip as well, she flips on Walt and enters witness protection with the children. At this point Walt realizes he's lost everything, has Saul set him up with a new life, and then the theory plays out.

Again, I just don't know what's going to happen, I'm sure I'm wrong, but these are my thoughts. I also could see this happening because it would show Skylar panic and her flipping on Walt would make her the ultimate villain and even more unlikeable.

This would also make it easier for Walt to justify killing Hank, because Hank essentially took his family away. I just have a feeling the ending of this show is Walt losing everything in a epic way.

Hank has already threatened Skylar. And if she does flip, I don't see Walt just easily leaving like that. He's about to die from cancer anyway. Unless going away would save the money, which it wouldn't if Skylar flips, I think Walt would rather just spend his last days in jail hoping to get some visits from his family then just leave off by his lonesome to die soon anyway.

Now I am starting to think maybe Jesse's whole plan involves Skylar somehow. He was staring at the picture with Skylar and Walt, and then he says to Walt "I'm going to get you where you really live." " If it involves Skylar, then Jesse would have to have some evidence of the money laundering, which I don't understand where that would come from or what plan he would have to get it.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #1533
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Hank has already threatened Skylar. And if she does flip, I don't see Walt just easily leaving like that. He's about to die from cancer anyway. Unless going away would save the money, which it wouldn't if Skylar flips, I think Walt would rather just spend his last days in jail hoping to get some visits from his family then just leave off by his lonesome to die soon anyway.

Now I am starting to think maybe Jesse's whole plan involves Skylar somehow. He was staring at the picture with Skylar and Walt, and then he says to Walt "I'm going to get you where you really live." " If it involves Skylar, then Jesse would have to have some evidence of the money laundering, which I don't understand where that would come from or what plan he would have to get it.
Hank has threatened Skylar, but when he did, he didn't have anything on Walt, if Jesse is flipped, it's a whole other story. If Skylar and the kids flip and disappear, I don't think Walt has any issue fleeing, in the end he's always only worried about himself or his family, if his family is gone and he can't contact them, I see no reason he wouldn't flee and cover his own ass. I could see him doing this, then reflecting on it and coming back for his last hurrah, though.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #1534
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A few more things to think about:

- I think it's obvious Jesse is all in with Hank and the DEA now. This was cemented in my mind when Hank picked Jesse up and Jesse told Hank he had a better plan to take down Walt

- Also, isn't it possible now that Walt's "confession" could backfire on him epically? Walt basically confesses to everything, he just includes Hank as his partner. If Jesse and Hank can come up with evidence that Hank wasn't involved, then Walt basically screwed himself.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #1535
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Ridiculous. Can't blame Walt for Jane's dad going back to work too soon.
Can't blame Jane's dad for his daughter dying.. He was bound to go back to work anyways. Plus, writers of breaking bad said the same thing i'm saying. "walt indirectly caused the plane crash"...

also, it doesn't matter two shits if jane's dad went back to work or not. even if he took 5 years to go back to work, the same thing could have happened. all it takes is one flash back of your daughter dying and you zone out.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #1536
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Can't blame Jane's dad for his daughter dying.. He was bound to go back to work anyways. Plus, writers of breaking bad said the same thing i'm saying. "walt indirectly caused the plane crash"...

also, it doesn't matter two shits if jane's dad went back to work or not. even if he took 5 years to go back to work, the same thing could have happened. all it takes is one flash back of your daughter dying and you zone out.
If it took a flashback, then he should find a new profession. He was 100% to blame for that plane crash.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #1537
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's attributing butterfly effect culpability.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #1538
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The part when he said Badger was discussing Babylon 5 was hysterical. Did anyone else catch that?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #1539
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
The part when he said Badger was discussing Babylon 5 was hysterical. Did anyone else catch that?
I lost it at that
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #1540
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't believe this show is almost over. Simply amazing. I've tried watching something else but can't get it to stick. I tried watching Mad Men and thought the pilot was good but the second episode literally put me to sleep. Trying out the Wire now because everyone and their mom talks about how its the GOAT
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #1541
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Can't believe this show is almost over. Simply amazing. I've tried watching something else but can't get it to stick. I tried watching Mad Men and thought the pilot was good but the second episode literally put me to sleep. Trying out the Wire now because everyone and their mom talks about how its the GOAT
You should definitely get into the wire. Really is one of the best shows I've ever seen.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #1542
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
If it took a flashback, then he should find a new profession. He was 100% to blame for that plane crash.
Your the only idiot that says he's 100% liable for the plane crash. So if Walt prevents Jane's death, does the crash happen? NO, it does not. If the writers said that Walt indirectly made it happen, then he indirectly made it happen and your wrong. Stop trying to act right when the actual writers say it.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #1543
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
A few more things to think about:

- I think it's obvious Jesse is all in with Hank and the DEA now. This was cemented in my mind when Hank picked Jesse up and Jesse told Hank he had a better plan to take down Walt

- Also, isn't it possible now that Walt's "confession" could backfire on him epically? Walt basically confesses to everything, he just includes Hank as his partner. If Jesse and Hank can come up with evidence that Hank wasn't involved, then Walt basically screwed himself.
What evidence is there of Hank's non involvement? Think how hard that would be to disprove.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #1544
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If Jesse goes down the full cooperation road, I will be interested to see what happens with Saul.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #1545
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

jesse been acting like a bitch for too long. even skylar is more likeable than him now
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: