Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #1681
EnoughSaid
Gooner | Heat Nation

Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Everybody that has anything to do with Breaking Bad has said the the next episode is going to be the best ever.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #1682
1987_Lakers
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Everybody that has anything to do with Breaking Bad has said the the next episode is going to be the best ever.

I've heard the same. Can't wait.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #1683
guy
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Fly is one of the most boring episodes of the series but if you pay close attention to the dialogue it is actually pretty good. I honestly dread watching Fly even though it's important for character development.

People say this, and I don't understand. I was on edge that whole episode thinking that Walt was going to spill his involvement in Jane's death to Jesse.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #1684
guy
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

Any links to this?
Old 09-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #1685
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
You guys should e-mail your concerns to Vince Gilligan. Tell him you want everybody dead during that shootout for the sake of realism, maybe he'll consider making an alternate ending and send you the tape.

I don't even really care about the shootout scene. IMO it was just business as usual on the show.

Just think that it's funny that in a discussion thread, people are catching feelings about people you know... actually discussing the show. If it was re-titled the 'Vince Gilligan dick suckers convention' then I would understand.

Every other show that is discussed on this board is dissected, criticized, etc. But if a big fan of the show (My dude Andy Garcia) points out that he was displeased by one instance where he felt the writing was gimmicky and subpar, people jump down his throat.

What's up with that? Fascists

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #1686
JimmyMcAdocious
with God-given ass

Todd won't die. Otherwise there was no reason for the weird exchange between him and Lydia at the beginning of the episode. Breaking Bad doesn't put in shit just to put in shit. Unless I missed something in the middle of the episode?

Seems like Hank will, tho. I think the phone call and contents of the conversation sealed his death. If he does, I'm curious how they will handle his dying with so few episodes left in the series. The entire show has revolved around and interconnected between Hank's, Jesse's, and Walt's storylines.

Also the addition of the neo-nazi's seems weird, if it's leading up to where I think it is. They should have entered the series earlier.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #1687
guy
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Todd won't die. Otherwise there was no reason for the weird exchange between him and Lydia at the beginning of the episode. Breaking Bad doesn't put in shit just to put in shit. Unless I missed something in the middle of the episode?

Seems like Hank will, tho. I think the phone call and contents of the conversation sealed his death. If he does, I'm curious how they will handle his dying with so few episodes left in the series. The entire show has revolved around and interconnected between Hank's, Jesse's, and Walt's storylines.

Also the addition of the neo-nazi's seems weird, if it's leading up to where I think it is. They should have entered the series earlier.

What weird exchange? She just asked him to cook better, which we knew she wanted anyway, and he rubbed her lipstick imprint, which was probably just shown to reiterate how psycho he is.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #1688
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #1689
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

How about when he pulled in close to her and asked her if she wanted his uncle to "smooth things over" with her buyers?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #1690
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.hee

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #1691
JimmyMcAdocious
with God-given ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
What weird exchange? She just asked him to cook better, which we knew she wanted anyway, and he rubbed her lipstick imprint, which was probably just shown to reiterate how psycho he is.

Doesn't it seem like that's something they want to build on? Even though there's only a few episodes left, it has always felt like (to me) Todd's role in this series will be bigger than what has been to this point. Unless his purpose was a cop-out to advance Jesse's story and introduce the neo-nazi's. But I feel like it will be more.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #1692
dr.hee
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Doesn't it seem like that's something they want to build on? Even though there's only a few episodes left, it has always felt like (to me) Todd's role in this series will be bigger than what has been to this point. Unless his purpose was a cop-out to advance Jesse's story and introduce the neo-nazi's. But I feel like it will be more.

I feel like that about Lydia's lipstick. I mean all she does is either look worried at people...or use her lipstick. So really stupid idea...what about Walt poisoning her by putting the ricin or some other shit in her lipstick? I'm giving myself credit now for this poetic way to die.
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #1693
aj1987
MH!

What if the guys missed on purpose? Walt called off the kill and they know that Walt won't cook for them anymore. Maybe they were trying to scare him?
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #1694
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

I don't see Jessie, Hank, or Gomez coming out of that alive.

They have all the evidence no to lock up Walt.

The death of Hank will probably make Walt's wife leave him and he will lose his family.

That's one reason he looks like he lost everything at the beginning of the middle season start.

Walt might be on the run from the Nazis after this or try to seek revenge for them killing Jessie and Hank after he told them it was off.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #1695
CelticBaller
You mad?

Quote:
Hanks death is going to be great
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: