Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #2401
TexasBloodMoney
Serious playground baller

Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Walt Jr's clothes

Glad we got to see Badger and Skinny Pete one last time.
TexasBloodMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #2402
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'm guessing he somehow slipped the ricin into the packet when he was having the coughing fit, but how do you do that with an unopened packet?

He sure did hate Lydia. He chose for her to die in the most torturous way.

He may have known where she was going to sit based on her routine, just like he knew that she would be there at that time. He could put the packet at the table (and it was the only 1 of those packets so he would know she picks the correct one). If somebody else takes the table or she takes a different table, he simply walks over, says "Excuse me" and takes the ricin packet back before re-planning how to kill her. He also probably chose to kill her knowing that she is willing to put hits on people and is in a partnership with the Nazis, so he sees her as just as guilty as them.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #2403
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBloodMoney
Walt Jr's clothes

Glad we got to see Badger and Skinny Pete one last time.

Yeah, those pants

Also glad Vince found a way to give us a goodbye to them.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #2404
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
So that's how Need For Speed begins. He drives off in the night laughing manically. Fvcking Vince Gilligan is a genius.
Yeah that part is similar but need for speed isn't any continuation of jesse pinkman's character or storyline.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #2405
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Yeah that part is similar but need for speed isn't any continuation of jesse pinkman's character or storyline.

Obviously.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:45 PM   #2406
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
That was only after he did it though. The scene in Skylar's house was after the scene in the diner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
He may have known where she was going to sit based on her routine, just like he knew that she would be there at that time. He could put the packet at the table (and it was the only 1 of those packets so he would know she picks the correct one). If somebody else takes the table or she takes a different table, he simply walks over, says "Excuse me" and takes the ricin packet back before re-planning how to kill her. He also probably chose to kill her knowing that she is willing to put hits on people and is in a partnership with the Nazis, so he sees her as just as guilty as them.

I can understand that he felt she needed to die, just wondering why he picked the most slow and painful way for her. He must've really hated the bitch.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #2407
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:

I can understand that he felt she needed to die, just wondering why he picked the most slow and painful way for her. He must've really hated the bitch.

They way I see it is that if he would have killed her any other way the Nazi's would have probably have found out before he got to the club house and it would ruin his plan. They also probably wouldn't have had time in the episode for him to make a separate visit to her.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #2408
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zass
good we still have these jokers left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPR9ORpwBEU
I just found this out, because I got curious and Googled Saul's phone number, but did anyone else know that's an actual working number? 505 is an actual New Mexico area code. If you call (505)503-4455 you get Saul on an automated switchboard system?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #2409
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
They way I see it is that if he would have killed her any other way the Nazi's would have probably have found out before he got to the club house and it would ruin his plan. They also probably wouldn't have had time in the episode for him to make a separate visit to her.

That makes sense.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #2410
Blue&Orange
MIAfan since Crusades

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #2411
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
This would have been clever if it weren't a meme for the past few months.
i just saw this meme yesterday. guess im late to the party
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #2412
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

The other poster is right. Plus, Walt was going to poison her before if until she came up with the plan to go global with the meth distribution.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #2413
gts
Sons of Antartica

He had already swapped the Riacin laced packet out before she sat down. When she goes through the sugar holder on the table there's only one packet of the artificial sweetener. Then when he comes over from the counter and sits down she asks how he found her and he recites how she's a creature of habit and she's sat at the same spot on the same day at the same time...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #2414
D-Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
He had already swapped the Riacin laced packet out before she sat down. When she goes through the sugar holder on the table there's only one packet of the artificial sweetener. Then when he comes over from the counter and sits down she asks how he found her and he recites how she's a creature of habit and she's sat at the same spot on the same day at the same time...
That's what I figured, he knew where she sits every time and removed all stevia except the one which he put the ricin into.

He probably killed her because she'd do everything to continue making the blue meth and she's known to put hits on people so he couldn't leave her as a loose end.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #2415
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
That's what I figured, he knew where she sits every time and removed all stevia except the one which he put the ricin into.

He probably killed her because she'd do everything to continue making the blue meth and she's known to put hits on people so he couldn't leave her as a loose end.
That is why he killed her. Now that she is dead, there is no more blue meth. The show had such a great ending. no loose ends. i just wish that walt didn't die.
season 5 was beyond spectacular. i'm so glad that badger and the other guy were in the last episode. i hope the new show better call saul features some walter and jesse cameos.

one loose end is what is jesse going to do now? he should have said "i'm going to adopt brock and take care of him", or something else so we know his next step. not knowing jesse's next move is a loose end.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: