Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2014, 07:09 PM   #2596
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Wow, I wasn't even trying to fool you guys. I thought it was obvious I was being a smart ass. Of course that was filmed later
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:14 PM   #2597
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Wow, I wasn't even trying to fool you guys. I thought it was obvious I was being a smart ass. Of course that was filmed later

Well done.
D-Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:26 PM   #2598
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

aaron paul didnt win a golden globe yesterday...
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:24 PM   #2599
CeilingFan#1
Serious playground baller

CeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCeilingFan#1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Should have been a Breaking Bad sweep.
CeilingFan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:31 PM   #2600
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And here I thought you were one of those fan boys.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #2601
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Netflix just put up the final 8 episodes on streaming, in case anyone isn't caught up or wants to re-watch.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #2602
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

What a great show. This might be the only show where I would consider rewatching. The scenes, the acting, the character development were all top notch.

So many great characters. I hated Jesse in the beginning and thought he was this useless third wheel with poor acting skills but over time he showed he can act and was essential to the show. Hank originally was this meathead cop but over time you saw he was damn good at what he does and we saw his vulnerable side after the El Paso incident. Gus was also great. The doorbell character was amazing too.

So many great characters except for Skylar. What a dumb conniving bitch.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:08 PM   #2603
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Complete series now on Netflix.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #2604
ArbitraryWater
Gay Republican

ArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Memories
ArbitraryWater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:30 PM   #2605
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's just way too ****ing depressing not having this show around anymore.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:49 PM   #2606
ArbitraryWater
Gay Republican

ArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
It's just way too ****ing depressing not having this show around anymore.

Life has changed... I see everything differently now No but for real..
Old 06-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #2607
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
Life has changed... I see everything differently now No but for real..

I certainly see TV differently now. I also still see things in RL that remind me of the show. I can't look at fumigation tents the same way anymore. On my recent trip through the desert to Flagstaff I saw a little RV off the road and immediately thought of it being used to make meth.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #2608
ArbitraryWater
Gay Republican

Quote:
I certainly see TV differently now. I also still see things in RL that remind me of the show. I can't look at fumigation tents the same way anymore. On my recent trip through the desert to Flagstaff I saw a little RV off the road and immediately thought of it being used to make meth.

That's true.. No other TV Show just compares, sadly.. I'm still on the search for one.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:05 PM   #2609
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

Quote:
That's true.. No other TV Show just compares, sadly.. I'm still on the search for one.
GoT on the same level of epicness, but BrBa was one of a kind Hope Better Call Saul is good!
Old 06-13-2014, 09:45 PM   #2610
Marlo_Stanfield
Banned

Marlo_Stanfield has not been impressing people

Quote:
watch the Wire, the Sopranos or True Detective(this is just genius)
knowing you aint no fool, you probably watched them all already
GoT aint to shubby either
Marlo_Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: