Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-25-2012, 03:50 AM   #16
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
july 15
Thanks.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #17
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #18
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

Old 06-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #19
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

last season
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #20
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #21
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

BReaking bad is sweet as fuark bras!

Not better than Full House though.
bballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #22
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The 5th season is too hyped and I'm trying to temper expectations. I don't know how they can keep this going after season 4. If the 5th season is some how the best of them all this show will be the best show ever created.

Can't wait for the movie either.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #23
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

Old 06-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

Old 06-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #25
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't see where they go from here. I mean they have a couple directions they could go but none of them seem all that important. I hope they aren't another example of television show that stayed past its welcome.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #26
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #27
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

Old 06-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #28
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Incredibly fucking hyped for Season 5. I'm beginning my re-watch of the series in anticipation.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #29
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Prediction: End of first half, walter gets discovered by Hank. End of second half, Hank shoots him dead.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #30
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
I don't see where they go from here. I mean they have a couple directions they could go but none of them seem all that important. I hope they aren't another example of television show that stayed past its welcome.

I highly disagree with you there.

There are plenty of significant sounding directions that the series could go for Season 5. At the beginning of the series, Vince Gilligan stated that his basic premise for the series was to "turn Mr. Chips into Scarface."

Walter really hasn't unleashed his inner Heisenberg to a consistent degree yet. He's certainly shown flashes of badassery, but now that he's taken out Gus, he's in the perfect position to fully complete his journey into a full-fledged drug lord badass. The recent promotional videos and images are certainly indicating that that is where Walter is going this season.

There are also some other significant unresolved story lines from the prior season, such as Hank's investigation, the mystery of Gus's background, the nature of the corporation that financed Gus's operation, Skylar's feelings about Walter's transformation, and Jesse's discovery of Walter's actions.

Also, it was Gilligan's plan from day 1 to have the series go 5 seasons. Rest assured that the writers aren't unnecessarily padding out the story.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: