Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #751
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Was he looking at them at the end? If so I missed that. I would guess his granddaughter.

It was almost in the middle…. where I messed up.

When Hank was in the meeting with the DEA, he was looking at Mike's surveillance pics. And he noticed something cause he kept staring at them as if he noticed something. I tried pausing it, but that's when I clicked on the wrong button…. stoopid Directv controls.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #752
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Mike has been the most cautious person in the show. He's smart. He makes plans. He knows what people are going to do. Why did he get such a dumbass lawyer? Why did he leave a gun in the bag? Knowing that Walt was coming with a gun in that bag, you telling me Mike didn't know Walt might shoot him?

Why didn't Mike shoot Walt?
I don't think anyone, even Mike, could have predicted what Walter was capable of. You could tell by the way Mike took the bag out of Walters hands that he didn't think Walter could pull something like that off. I do agree about the first part though. He definitely should have been able to get someone who could do a better job than that.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #753
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I don't think anyone, even Mike, could have predicted what Walter was capable of. You could tell by the way Mike took the bag out of Walters hands that he didn't think Walter could pull something like that off. I do agree about the first part though. He definitely should have been able to get someone who could do a better job than that.

HE KILLED GUS!!!!

Why wouldn't Mike think he'd kill him as well?

Honestly tho, I thought Walter had a bomb inside the bag. I thought that he was gonna push a button and BOOM!
Old 08-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #754
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
HE KILLED GUS!!!!

Why wouldn't Mike think he'd kill him as well?

Honestly tho, I thought Walter had a bomb inside the bag. I thought that he was gonna push a button and BOOM!
True, but Walter and Gus were having problems for months leading up to Gus's death. Gus was preventing Walter from living the life he wanted to live and Walter knew that Gus was willing(and sometimes planning) to kill him. Mike and Walter were on somewhat good terms and he had no real reason to get rid of him (as he mentioned at the end of the episode, the chick could have given him the names).
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:38 PM   #755
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Mike has been a paladin character throughout the show. He's shrewd and clever. Why suddenly does the character who has been all knowing and invincible get so sloppy towards the end?

I guess it's realistic that this is what really happens in the drug business. I just thought the mistake would be more subtle. Something that even a smart character Mike could overlook. The writers put Gus in a situation where he couldn't see coming. No one saw it coming. Everyone saw the end coming for Mike.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #756
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just figured out what is going to happen in the finale. Walt is going to have Todd's prison connection try and kill the 9 people on that list. It makes perfect sense. Walt wanted those 9 names for a reason.

Think about it. Who can kill those 9 people? Certainly not Walt or Jesse. Who is crazy enough to kill to keep this business going? Walt and Todd. Todd mentioned that he has connections in jail. So that's what the preview for next week was about.

The finale will be Walt getting the 9 names from Lydia. Then Todd will have his connection murder them.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #757
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
I just figured out what is going to happen in the finale. Walt is going to have Todd's prison connection try and kill the 9 people on that list. It makes perfect sense. Walt wanted those 9 names for a reason.

Think about it. Who can kill those 9 people? Certainly not Walt or Jesse. Who is crazy enough to kill to keep this business going? Walt and Todd. Todd mentioned that he has connections in jail. So that's what the preview for next week was about.

The finale will be Walt getting the 9 names from Lydia. Then Todd will have his connection murder them.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:56 PM   #758
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

good call my man
promo for next episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNPeZNsHOM

the last scene id say is in line with your theory
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #759
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

well damn.

at this point, I hope that Walt is murdered by Jesse
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #760
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Possibly. However, realistically one prisoner would not be able to kill 9 other prisoners in a row without getting caught.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #761
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Possibly. However, realistically one prisoner would not be able to kill 9 other prisoners in a row without getting caught.

By "connection" inside prison, I assumed it was a guard or somebody else. I'm assuming that if enough money is bribed, all of those people can be killed by inmates. BTw… it shouldn't be hard for a guard or somebody in charge to get somebody killed. Just leak out a false rumor that said person is a snitch, and the prisoners will do the rest.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #762
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow this is cool
http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/vi...e-breaking-bad
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #763
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEOpEGvcKA

"Oh"
Old 08-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #764
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
It was almost in the middle…. where I messed up.

When Hank was in the meeting with the DEA, he was looking at Mike's surveillance pics. And he noticed something cause he kept staring at them as if he noticed something. I tried pausing it, but that's when I clicked on the wrong button…. stoopid Directv controls.
yeah i was curious about that too...
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:10 AM   #765
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy

He said prison connections. I don't expect it to be one person. It's probably Todd's uncle or whatever who is in some sort of gang in prison. Remember he has to get 9 people. They are probably in multiple prisons. This has to be arranged very carefully. They all have to die around the same time.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: