Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #946
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Hank finally knows
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #947
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Oh Shit.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #948
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow. shit just got real
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #949
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

Unrealistic. Nobody starts a book while taking a shit.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #950
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Unrealistic. Nobody starts a book while taking a shit.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:08 AM   #951
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That last scene gave me goosebumps. Was anyone else hoping that Mikes head was going to be in the bag Walt gave Jesse?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #952
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
That last scene gave me goosebumps. Was anyone else hoping that Mikes head was going to be in the bag Walt gave Jesse?

That would have been amazing.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #953
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, Walt's going to wind up getting dragged back in because Hank is investigating him after he is already out. THE IRONY.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #954
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly I'm pissed off at the writers. They pulled that book out of nowhere. Gale never gave Walt a book. I don't ever remember that. You telling me that Walt would just forget that? I'm disappointed by that ending.

It's a cheap way for Walt to get caught. Although I think Hank is going to trail Walt next season and find nothing since Walt is out. All that book proves is that Walt knew Gale. It doesn't mean that Walt is Heisenberg.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #955
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Honestly I'm pissed off at the writers. They pulled that book out of nowhere. Gale never gave Walt a book. I don't ever remember that. You telling me that Walt would just forget that? I'm disappointed by that ending.

It's a cheap way for Walt to get caught. Although I think Hank is going to trail Walt next season and find nothing since Walt is out. All that book proves is that Walt knew Gale. It doesn't mean that Walt is Heisenberg.

Hank knows Walt knows the chemistry to be Heisenberg though...I dont think there will be a doubt in Hanks mind.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #956
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07

i will go back and watch that but this show is pretty meticulous about details like that. Im not sure why you are assuming that never happened. At the time, would that have resonated with you that 2 years later you'd recall?
Old 09-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #957
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Hank knows Walt knows the chemistry to be Heisenberg though...I dont think there will be a doubt in Hanks mind.
I don't think Hank not finding proof will make things "ok". Plus i doubt this is the only thing that is coming, Walt will not need a big gun to protect himself from Hank.

What did you want to happen?
Old 09-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #958
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSZcXtVM-jQ
Old 09-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #959
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i will go back and watch that but this show is pretty meticulous about details like that. Im not sure why you are assuming that never happened. At the time, would that have resonated with you that 2 years later you'd recall?
Yeah my buddies and I couldn't think of how Walt had it either. I am sure the writers wouldn't do something stupid like that.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #960
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Was the book signed by Gale? I couldn't read the note.

In Gales notes about "cooking" that Hank found after Gale was murdered, Gale kept referring to W.W.?
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: