Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #1051
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

maybe Hank digs too deep and gets killed by Declan or someone deeply involved.
Walt feels guilt and also wants revenge. and I can only assume the cancer is back. maybe thats why walt gets the heavy firepower, wants to go out with a bang and take down as many people as he can
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #1052
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
[b]maybe Hank digs too deep and gets killed by Declan or someone deeply involved.
Walt feels guilt and also wants revenge.[b] and I can only assume the cancer is back. maybe thats why walt gets the heavy firepower, wants to go out with a bang and take down as many people as he can

Now..that would make for some good television.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #1053
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just watched it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #1054
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Walt feels guilt and also wants revenge. and I can only assume the cancer is back. maybe thats why walt gets the heavy firepower, wants to go out with a bang and take down as many people as he can

Would also complete the cycle of Walt becoming like the way Jesse used to be while Jesse seems to be more down to earth and may just end up the way Walt was.
Bano114 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #1055
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Would also complete the cycle of Walt becoming like the way Jesse used to be while Jesse seems to be more down to earth and may just end up the way Walt was.

Jesse was never as bad as Walt has become.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #1056
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
http://i.imgur.com/ZPrlU.jpg

for visual presentation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wM53VXC0nU
zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #1057
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I wouldn't be surprised if Todd takes out Hank
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #1058
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I actually like this idea.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #1059
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #1060
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

It's rare I get hooked I a television show but I started watching this last week on netflix and I can't stop. I'm already on season three. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Can't wait to get caught up with everyone else.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #1061
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
It's rare I get hooked I a television show but I started watching this last week on netflix and I can't stop. I'm already on season three. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Can't wait to get caught up with everyone else.

Stay away from this thread.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #1062
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Does anyone think that the cartel will still pursue revenge against Walt and Jesse, even with Gus out of the picture? That angle seems to have been swept under the rug.
Now that I think of it, I guess Gus pretty much took care of the cartel when he poisoned them.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #1063
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
the urge to spend the next 3 hours on ms paint drawing out everything from season 3 to 5.5 is strong.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #1064
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
the urge to spend the next 3 hours on ms paint drawing out everything from season 3 to 5.5 is strong.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:26 AM   #1065
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Best show on TV.

Unlike other series I have watched all the way through it just gets better and better every season. Prison Break season one was very good, but the rest were absolute trash and 24 was a similar story. Lost had good points throughout but it was obvious the writers took so many paths they could not keep everything straight. Game of Thrones is good, but not on this level. Have not watched Sopranos yet, but I plan to.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: