Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #1126
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Will Hank kill himself?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLXRC2dACfA
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #1127
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
but doesn't he have a wife and kids? or at least is implied he has a family?

When did they ever imply that?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #1128
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

This wait is way too long. In the meantime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09xwj7L7-Z0
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #1129
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

August 11, 2013, wtf??????
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #1130
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Less than 30 Days.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #1131
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
When did they ever imply that?
In the episode he invited Walt into his house, he was talking about a Chilean recipe and mentioned how (his?) kids hated it.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #1132
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

damn both bb and dexter will end this summer
only tv left for me will be the walking dead...
after lost ended i had a hard time finding a good show...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #1133
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

IMDB TV Guide, go check it out

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #1134
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

Sons of Anarchy. Thank me later
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #1135
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #1136
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just finished the season and was reading back into the theories here.

Man that opening scene from his 52nd bday was in my head all season long. So well done.

Anyway, as with some of the theories...I don't see how Declan's guys would be that pissed that Walter's out? I mean, it seems like they'd be fine and revert back to their original method. Did any methylamine ever switch hands or did Walt always have all 1,000 gallons?

I love that they can go in so many directions from here. That's the great thing man, the show is so unpredictable.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #1137
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I finally realized the importance of Walt Jr and breakfast. Walt will accidentally poison Walt Jr with ricin at breakfast instead of Hank.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #1138
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I finally realized the importance of Walt Jr and breakfast. Walt will accidentally poison Walt Jr with ricin at breakfast instead of Hank.
No because Walt retrieves the Ricin when he has a full head of hair like in the beginning of season 5. I never seen the footage but it was shown at comic-con and that was the description of it. And his neighbor is in shock when she sees him.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #1139
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
No because Walt retrieves the Ricin when he has a full head of hair like in the beginning of season 5. I never seen the footage but it was shown at comic-con and that was the description of it. And his neighbor is in shock when she sees him.

Does it show how the ricin is used? If not, then my answer is still a possibility, right?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #1140
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i think gus is gay. at some point he was in a scene with his shirt off and had a muscular body. this was weird to me because the show doesnt depict him as one of those head honchos that live a lavish lifestyle and having sex with many women. They never showed him with a woman, but they showed him as a sexual object. why would he seek revenge so many years later for his buddys death, even almost killing himself to do so. and all of it was romeo and juliet esque with the poisoning.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: