Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #1321
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

I don't think Jesse is going to rat out Walt. I do believe he's going to rat himself out and take responsibility for the whole situation, but Hank is going to play that to his advantage and somehow make Walt think that he's flipped to get him to slip up.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #1322
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
I don't think Jesse is going to rat out Walt. I do believe he's going to rat himself out and take responsibility for the whole situation, but Hank is going to play that to his advantage and somehow make Walt think that he's flipped to get him to slip up.

I don't know if he will take responsibility for everything, but I can see Hank using Jesse against Walt, and Walt killing Jesse.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #1323
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

so many BB actors were on Steinfield?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6FbQyYloRY
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #1324
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
so many BB actors were on Steinfield?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6FbQyYloRY

I knew the first 3 were on Seinfeld, but didn't know about the lesser BB characters that were on it.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #1325
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #1326
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

"Mexico... all's I'm saying."

"Guy hit 10 guys in jail within a two-minute window, allís Iím saying."
Old 08-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #1327
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Looks like a summary of Eddy Curry's career
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #1328
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

Quote:
I love the scenes with Bill Burr and Huell! I wonder if Huell actually pocketed some of the money before packing it up?
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #1329
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Jeese is so gonna cave. Remember he's completely oblivious to his surroundings since being depressed. Kinda like the same state he was in when Jane choked to death in Season 2. But I have a feeling that maybe someone shows up and helps him out, just to prevent him from caving. Maybe Saul...
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #1330
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:

As terrific as the acting of this show generally is, Lavell Crawford definitely secured his "Best Supporting Actor" Emmy nomination with this scene.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:15 PM   #1331
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

That was a really dark episode ...damn
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #1332
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
Jeese is so gonna cave. Remember he's completely oblivious to his surroundings since being depressed. Kinda like the same state he was in when Jane choked to death in Season 2. But I have a feeling that maybe someone shows up and helps him out, just to prevent him from caving. Maybe Saul...

You see Jesse caving and completely selling out Walt is seems way too obvious. Either he's going to cop to everything and leave out Walt or Hanks is going to use him to set up Walt, the same way Walt set up Gus. And I'm calling it now the reason Walt comes back isn't to save someone, but because of his ego. Whether it's Todd or something else his ego will be involved. It makes sense in the context of Walt's personality and the whole story.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:02 AM   #1333
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
I love the scenes with Bill Burr and Huell! I wonder if Huell actually pocketed some of the money before packing it up?
They certainly did keep some of it. Go back to the scene where Walt was in the van, then looked at the barrels of money and said: "close enough". Huell and Kuby gave each other "the look".
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #1334
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
They certainly did keep some of it. Go back to the scene where Walt was in the van, then looked at the barrels of money and said: "close enough". Huell and Kuby gave each other "the look".
I kinda saw it as "****, we probably could've kept more".

Great episode. I really thought they were gonna drag it all out.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:33 AM   #1335
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

I've said this before that this would happen in the first part of season 5 and I was wrong, but now I'm pretty damn sure that Walt's family is going to die.

From this last episode I think its safe to say that Skylar is on Walt's side for good. Hank and Marie probably try to tell Walt Jr. whats going on, which Skylar and Walt deny, so Walt Jr. probably believes his parents. If the family was broken apart, it could be explained why Walt is all alone in the flash-forward, but it doesn't sound like that would be the case. So it wouldn't make sense for Walt to leave his family in ABQ just to get away from the DEA or Lydia's crew. He wouldn't leave for NH and leave his family at risk from Lydia's crew if they are a threat. And he'd probably rather go to jail for the last few months of his life and be able to have his family visit him in jail, or even be able to post bail, then just spend the rest of living days alone in NH even if it meant he'd avoid jail. And if he flees to NH and is able to take his family with him, what sense would it make for him to come back to ABQ and leave his family in NH? Especially when he's about to die. It makes much more sense that his family is dead at that point and he has nothing else to really live for, which is what he looks like in the flashforwards.
guy is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: