Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #1381
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 5 (Final) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
I didn't realize hank didnt know about the "gambling". How else did he think they bought car wash?

He knew about the Gambling...he didn't know about Marie Taking 177,000$ from Skylar to pay his medical bill
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:55 PM   #1382
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_forever
He knew about the "gambling". Walt told the whole family (hank, marie and jr). What He did not know is that Walt paid for his medical bills with the "gambling money".

Thanks. Don't remember. All I remember was skylar offering Marie to pay for it then bringing up gambling as the reason then have money to walts surprise.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #1383
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

wait.....

Jesse knows now that Walt stole the ricin cigarette......and killed Brock wit it?

Walt told jesse that Fring had Ricin and poisoned Brock...but t was actually Walt who poisoned Brock.

But didn't Walt poison Brock with the "lily of the valley"...so what happened to the Ricin cigarette?

Edit: The Ricin behind the wall outlet is from the cigarette...

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 08-26-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #1384
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
wait.....

Jesse knows now that Walt stole the ricin cigarette......and killed Brock wit it?

Walt told jesse that Fring had Ricin and poisoned Brock...but t was actually Walt who poisoned Brock.

But didn't Walt poison Brock with the "lily of the valley"...so what happened to the Ricin cigarette?

Walt had Saul have Huell lift the cigarette out to make it look like Gus had taken it to get Jesse back on his side. It was the lily of the valley but at the time it looked like it was the ricin, which aroused Jesses suspicion.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #1385
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Walt had Saul have Huell lift the cigarette out to make it look like Gus had taken it to get Jesse back on his side. It was the lily of the valley but at the time it looked like it was the ricin, which aroused Jesses suspicion.

thanks...I had to look it up on wiki ...I forgot that WW took it out and hid it
Old 08-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #1386
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Damn, this show is exceeding that late season 4 quality! Heart stopping cliffhanger after heart stopping cliffhanger!

Anybody have any speculation about what role Lydia, Todd, and Todd's Nazi buddies are gonna play in the upcoming episodes?
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:38 AM   #1387
MAC system
Serious playground baller

MAC system has an OK reputation so far

am i the only one that thought the way they had jesse connect the dots was lazy writing? i love this show, and i am happy jesse is figuring shit out, but go about it in a realistic way. just seems unrealistic for saul to have boy precious lift some weed from jesse? seemed liek a cop out. i think he should have figured it out, but just a different way.

ah well let the games begin.
MAC system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #1388
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC system
am i the only one that thought the way they had jesse connect the dots was lazy writing? i love this show, and i am happy jesse is figuring shit out, but go about it in a realistic way. just seems unrealistic for saul to have boy precious lift some weed from jesse? seemed liek a cop out. i think he should have figured it out, but just a different way.

How is that unrealistic? Sounds like your being critical for the sake of it.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:47 AM   #1389
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
wait.....

Brock is not dead.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:58 AM   #1390
MAC system
Serious playground baller

MAC system has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
How is that unrealistic? Sounds like your being critical for the sake of it.
maybe i am. i just think there could be better ways to have jesse connect the dots. why would the first thing jesse thinks whn he loses weed is that huell took it like he took his cigarette so walt could poison brock? seems like a far stretch to me.
MAC system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:05 AM   #1391
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

It seems a little too convenient, but Jesse now knows exactly what type of man that Walt is and the depths that he'll go to get what he wants. He was in the exact same situation with the cigarettes it was deja vu and whats the chances that both times he'd just come from Saul's office? I think it was an organic way to put things together because Gus really had no reason to poison Brock but who could stand to gain from everything.......
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:42 AM   #1392
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
It seems a little too convenient, but Jesse now knows exactly what type of man that Walt is and the depths that he'll go to get what he wants. He was in the exact same situation with the cigarettes it was deja vu and whats the chances that both times he'd just come from Saul's office? I think it was an organic way to put things together because Gus really had no reason to poison Brock but who could stand to gain from everything.......

I think it was good enough. Maybe there was a better way to make Jesse find out, but it worked well. Don't forget there was that one scence before where he was beating and almost shooting Walt, who basically got out of it by being all like "You know me, I'm not that type of guy...". So Jesse pretty much had suspicions all along, and what was holding him back was his trust and respect towards Walt. With that completely out of the window now, the realization makes sense.
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #1393
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So I guess the ending with Jesse in Walt's house is going to explain who trashed Walt's house and sprayed Heisenberg on the walls as seen a few weeks ago.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #1394
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
Damn, this show is exceeding that late season 4 quality! Heart stopping cliffhanger after heart stopping cliffhanger!

Anybody have any speculation about what role Lydia, Todd, and Todd's Nazi buddies are gonna play in the upcoming episodes?
Their gonna try to get Walt to cook again, hence the reason Todd left him a voicemail. Walt may turn them down and potentially start an all-out war.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #1395
guy
NBA All-star

Quote:

I think it made perfect sense cause it reminded him of before. I don't see how else Jesse could've figured it out other then Walt just admitting to it.

One thing I will criticize them for is when Huell lifted the ricin cigarette from Jesse. Wasn't the ricin cigarette in Jesse's cigarette pack? But Jesse still had the pack. So Huell was somehow able to pick-pocket the ricin cigarette out of Jesse's cigarette pack, right? Isn't that incredibly far-fetched? For him to not only pick-pocket a cigarette out of the pack, but specifically the ricin cigarette? How is that even possible to strategically accomplish? Picking out the weedbag was completely believable, but the ricin cigarette?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: