Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: Manning vs. Brady

Whos the better overall QB? Who would you rather take?
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:43 PM   #2
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Wasn't this thread done just like yesterday? Anyhow, Brady! End of thread.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #3
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

My dislike for both runs deep. I'd probably take Manning after much deliberation as to which of the two evils I would rather be stuck with. At least he's not as much of a b!tch as his brother.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:47 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Manning, if he played opposite NE D he would see playoff success too.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #5
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Manning puts up better numbers but Brady wins Championships.

Ask me again tomorrow after the AFC championship game.
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brady, he has 3 superbowls, manning has 0
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #7
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

I would like to see Manning and Brady swap coaches.. same thing with KG and Duncan.. I suspect their mystiques would swap too...
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I hate brady and I think he is cocky and his team is disrespectful. And he aint even a QB he is a a hollywood pesonality because thats all he cares about. But anyways the more accurate and more efficient one in my opnion is Manning.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Depends if it's the postseason or not.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:51 PM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
I would like to see Manning and Brady swap coaches.. same thing with KG and Duncan.. I suspect their mystiques would swap too...

possibly... it would definetly be very interesting
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:51 PM   #11
DØN
Banned

DØN has an OK reputation so far

Brady. Anybody who says Manning is wrong
DØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Brady, he has 3 superbowls, manning has 0

Troy Aikman vs Dan Marino.

Shows how weak your argument is. Next
Old 01-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #13
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DØN

Not really Manning is a better QB overall. Its just Brady plays good in the postseason but sometimes he aint that great in the season. I know the postseason is all that matters but Manning has a better vision and better accuracy and can read defenses and audible better. So if you forget about the postseason and regular seasons and just go head to head between QB's Manning wins IMO.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:54 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas

Has nothing to do with coaches. Has to do with DEFENSE. Do me a favor, just one favor. Check out the ranking of NE D during thier SB wins.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:55 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAHN

How many MVPs, POY awards does Brady have?

Last edited by GOBB : 01-20-2007 at 06:02 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: