Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
KOBELO
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KOBELO has an OK reputation so far
Default Where Is Jim Buss's Head?

Guys,
It's clear that he is not too bright. It's also clear that Jennie should be heading the Lakers brass. So truly, help me out here. What do you see in the Lakers future. I hope , if nothing else, he allows Mitch do his job like he is supposed to. I've been and always will be a diehard Laker fan to the tenth power. (Better than 40 years) We all want to see the right moves made. What's gonna happen now? Thoughts?
KOBELO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Where Is Jim Buss's Head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBELO
Guys,
It's clear that he is not too bright. It's also clear that Jennie should be heading the Lakers brass. So truly, help me out here. What do you see in the Lakers future. I hope , if nothing else, he allows Mitch do his job like he is supposed to. I've been and always will be a diehard Laker fan to the tenth power. (Better than 40 years) We all want to see the right moves made. What's gonna happen now? Thoughts?

I agree with you 100%
I have no idea what Jimmy is going to do, he doesn't even know what to do......unless he does what Mitch says we are screwed.

Please post more often, we need more guys who have seen basketball over the years.....not just the last 10 years.....lol No offense kids
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board
Default Re: Where Is Jim Buss's Head?

he wants to be known as the next great Buss, imo

ever notice the children of people who made their fortune with hard work and brilliance tend to turn out entitled and rash? Don't know if Jimmy is like that, sounds a little like him from what I've read.

Listen, Dr. Buss is a legend, Hall of Famer, playboy and he's rich as shit. For his kid to even be mentioned in the same sentence is going to take a massive undertaking. Jimmy Buss has hitched his wagon to Bynum, thats his claim to fame. Hopefully he learns in order to be great, you do it over a period of time. MJ, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Bill Walsh, Malcolm X, Ali didn't wake up one day and realize they are great (well Ali maybe), they did it over a period of time, and then it was acknowledged that their greatness is something that is unfathomable, its like water into wine, once in a gazillion type deals.

Jimmy is trying to be great all at once, its a process baby Buss. All us Lakers fans are rooting for you, but just dont eff it up, bro
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: