Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #31
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Re: Your favorite console of all time

Nintendo, Super NES, Sega, N64.

I had others, but those were the most fun I had playing games. I had fun with X Box too, but I was older and it was different.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #32
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Nintendo 64. Had fun with Gamecube too. But I like my xbox360/ps3 right now.

come to think I enjoyed tony hawk games and wwf games on my ps1/ps2 too

hard to decide
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:01 AM   #33
Hotbullets
High School Varsity 6th Man

Hotbullets has an OK reputation so far

PS2 by far.
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:08 AM   #34
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Never actually had one myself, but a few of my friends had one, so I'd pick the N64. I was right at the age where I lived and breathed Pokemon, so Pokemon Stadium and the gameboy games were what I played whenever I could. Goldeneye was our go to game as well when we were all burnt out from playing Pokemon.

First ever console I owned all by myself was the original Playstation, so that's got to be up there too. That's when I first discovered Gran Turismo and continued to buy the GT games (PS2 as well) until I eventually had to decide between 360 and PS3, and went with the 360.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #35
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Right now PS3 is what I use. But the console I had the most fun with was the X-Box, by far. I remember playing GTA:SA all day everyday
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #36
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

#1.

EA sports Lakers vs theCeltics and the NBA Playoff's......nuff said.

#2.

#3.

I spent hours upon hours trying to find da gold.....

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 07-25-2012 at 07:58 PM.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #37
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

N64. It even still works perfectly after all these years.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #38
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

PS1
PS2
SNES

They all had longevity and a ton of great rpgs which is what I was big into and still am.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #39
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bitches please!

OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #40
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Genesis. Mostly for the same reason as AlphaWolf: sports games took a huge leap from double dribble and blades of steel to NHLPA and Lakers vs Celtics. The introduction of Sonic, Shining Force, Phantasy Star, arcade ports like Forgotten Worlds. For my money, the only loss Sega took during the 16-bit era was SF2, and quite obviously the Nintendo franchised titles.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #41
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is this a joke? New generation consoles are the shit, I much prefer a Xbox 360 over N64. Sure it was fun when it just came out, but these new consoles are just so much...better
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: