Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #136
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

only game where leenock lost is when he gave the game to first
seen much better play from first throughout tourney, a little disappointing

but gotta give it up to leenock, i think i like his chances vs any P in the finals. nice arsenal of different builds and strategies. and great reactionary play and furthermore not afraid to pull the trigger when he sees an opening. almost mvpesque.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #137
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Leenock's play is just awesome. I hope he continues to play well in all events because he's just enjoyable to watch. Probably my second favorite zerg to watch behind DRG.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #138
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Players qualified for next seasons code S through up and downs so far:

Mouz.Mana (!!)
Startale.Bomber
MVP.Sniper
FXO.Gumiho

Group C is delayed due to some players being stuck in America, and tonight group D will be played out. IM.Happy, Creator.Prime, MVP.Vampire, Slayers.Yugioh, mTw.SuperNova, and coL.Killer will be competing.

Gotta go with Supernova and Creator moving on.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #139
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Players qualified for next seasons code S through up and downs so far:

Mouz.Mana (!!)
Startale.Bomber
MVP.Sniper
FXO.Gumiho

Group C is delayed due to some players being stuck in America, and tonight group D will be played out. IM.Happy, Creator.Prime, MVP.Vampire, Slayers.Yugioh, mTw.SuperNova, and coL.Killer will be competing.

Gotta go with Supernova and Creator moving on.

Link

I like Joshy doing the broadcasts on IPL.. He seems fun
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #140
Maniak
Maniak

Serious? He has absolutely no game knowledge, like he doesn't even play sc2 at all as far as I know. He's not the worst, but I hope they find someone for full-time casting to go along Kevin Knocke.

Kevin actually said he's going to be stepping back from a lot of casting (he does a lot of stuff behind the scenes for IGN) and focus on his other work more. This sort of leads me to believe that IGN's going to bring in a new duo...

Link to what, btw? I was half right for Group D, Supernova and Happy moved on.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #141
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Serious? He has absolutely no game knowledge, like he doesn't even play sc2 at all as far as I know. He's not the worst, but I hope they find someone for full-time casting to go along Kevin Knocke.

Kevin actually said he's going to be stepping back from a lot of casting (he does a lot of stuff behind the scenes for IGN) and focus on his other work more. This sort of leads me to believe that IGN's going to bring in a new duo...

Link to what, btw? I was half right for Group D, Supernova and Happy moved on.

Super srs! I dunno what it is about him but I always liked him when he filled in. I also like PainUser.. I like Catspajamas but I wish he would still be Catspajamas and not Kevin.. I get it why he changed but he'll always be CPs to me.

Link to... I dunno lol.. I think I thought you were watching those matches and I wanted to watch them also.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #142
Maniak
Maniak

oh no they werent until much later that night.

painuser is ok. i have a sneaking suspicion that him and hd are coming back to ipl...

we gotta start playing together man.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #143
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
oh no they werent until much later that night.

painuser is ok. i have a sneaking suspicion that him and hd are coming back to ipl...

we gotta start playing together man.

I played my first match in a long time last night.. rusty as shit. It's true, if you don't use it, you lose it.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #144
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

It'd be a dream if they could land Tastosis in a duo deal.. pay them all the of King Midas's silver!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:50 AM   #145
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

How can you not love this guy.. His laugh kills me.. I think I love him! <3
Old 09-02-2012, 02:01 AM   #146
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Old 09-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #147
Maniak
Maniak

hd and painuser back

this guy right here is smart.

also, I gotta say that Rain is the best KeSPA player right now...advanced to the gsl code s ro16 and starleague ro8.

really excited to see the Code A prelims results and the code a results overall. this kespa/esf rivalry gon b gud.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #148
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
hd and painuser back

this guy right here is smart.

also, I gotta say that Rain is the best KeSPA player right now...advanced to the gsl code s ro16 and starleague ro8.

really excited to see the Code A prelims results and the code a results overall. this kespa/esf rivalry gon b gud.

I was just watching them and then during the first match all of a sudden the stream started the countdown for a different match or maybe the same one starting over again.. Not sure.. and now it just cycled to another count down.. I am disappoint.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #149
Maniak
Maniak

looks like there's no game today... just playing hots?!
Old 09-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #150
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Zealot vs Supply Depot
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: