Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #256
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Facebook just posted that StarTale Parting won the tourney. If I am not mistaken I believe I heard Tastosis say that 1st place wins 100,000$$$. That's a lot of keesh
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #257
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

IPL5
Old 12-01-2012, 03:33 AM   #258
falc39
Good High School Starter

falc39 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Facebook just posted that StarTale Parting won the tourney. If I am not mistaken I believe I heard Tastosis say that 1st place wins 100,000$$$. That's a lot of keesh

I would've gone crazy if Suppy took out parting after going up 2-0 on him. His ZvZ was probably good enough to beat Sen too...
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #259
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Well one if the zergs is going to win it, I hope atleast its going to be Violet then.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #260
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Seed with some bm against Lucifron
Old 12-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #261
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Scarlett adds some manner hatcheries to the trash talking between Koreans and foreigners
Old 12-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #262
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

MVPSniper wins against Hyunstoppable in game 7
Old 12-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #263
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Korea vs World all-stars was fun as hell yesterday, too bad NaNiwa lost after doing a great opening, would of been 3-2 for world all-stars then.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #264
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
Korea vs World all-stars was fun as hell yesterday, too bad NaNiwa lost after doing a great opening, would of been 3-2 for world all-stars then.
Zerg OP

Lots of "gamesmanship" during those games.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #265
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Zerg OP

Lots of "gamesmanship" during those games.

Well
http://i.imgur.com/TTaiA.jpg?1
Old 12-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #266
falc39
Good High School Starter

EG & TL join forces to play in pro league! TL site exploding right now lol

Looks like EG spearheaded it and will have a Korean house and coach... So hyped!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #267
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
EG & TL join forces to play in pro league! TL site exploding right now lol

Looks like EG spearheaded it and will have a Korean house and coach... So hyped!!!

Yeah that's quite sick. What do you think about new balance patch that just hit, it's right in time before proleague start aswell.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #268
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://jaedong.evilgeniuses.net/

oh shit...
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #269
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

WTF IS GOING ON, this + that new hots pAtch where almost everything blizzard do makes sense, EVEN GETTING BW CARRIER MICRO INTRODUCED WTF
Old 12-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #270
falc39
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
Yeah that's quite sick. What do you think about new balance patch that just hit, it's right in time before proleague start aswell.

I've been really busy and haven't played in a very long time... i actually just started watching again recently. Building a new PC so I can play some games I've been missing out on that came out this year

I think the patch is good so far. I hated those major patches blizzard would do that would attempt to fix things and completely mess up other parts of the game. I like the minor/tweaking cautious approach. Hopefully PvZ improves. Watching the past tournaments, PvZ was awful. It was the same damn builds every time.

Can't wait for Proleague to start. EG-TL very strong on paper but the problem is throughout the year players will be coming in and leaving Korea so they may never have a consistent lineup. Hopefully they still do well. Hoping my fav player PuMa gets back to form.

All the news this past week... just insane. Very sad to hear about Quantic disbanding. Living in the US I support American teams. I wish EG teamed up with Quantic for proleague instead if that would somehow by miracle keep Quantic alive... oh well, I guess that's business
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: