Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #106
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

I agree with lots of your points zvp. i find when watching pro games there has been so much zvp as of late that i am not only sick of watching the match up, but it's really strange.

If you want to know how to beat the Stephano style check out the 2 sets he lost against Oz at the most recent MLG arena.

I don't know what the most balanced non-mirror matchup is. I think if EMP never got nerfed down (or if the nerf was less) it would be TvP. This new 1.5.3 patch may make TvZ better, however I think that the cost of hunter seeker should be less and that there are too many upgrades for the raven. Starport's upgrades as a whole are dumb. HSM should move a bit faster and energy cost down to 100. That would make Air Zerg with Infestors much more beatable by terran.

IEM will be great! Nestea signed up for the open bracket, which is quite cool. I hope that means he's in good form and will be able to do great this weekend at the TAC 3 finals.

I'm actually in bronze. I didn't ladder yesterday otherwise I think I could have been promoted.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #107
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I agree with lots of your points zvp. i find when watching pro games there has been so much zvp as of late that i am not only sick of watching the match up, but it's really strange.

If you want to know how to beat the Stephano style check out the 2 sets he lost against Oz at the most recent MLG arena.

I don't know what the most balanced non-mirror matchup is. I think if EMP never got nerfed down (or if the nerf was less) it would be TvP. This new 1.5.3 patch may make TvZ better, however I think that the cost of hunter seeker should be less and that there are too many upgrades for the raven. Starport's upgrades as a whole are dumb. HSM should move a bit faster and energy cost down to 100. That would make Air Zerg with Infestors much more beatable by terran.

IEM will be great! Nestea signed up for the open bracket, which is quite cool. I hope that means he's in good form and will be able to do great this weekend at the TAC 3 finals.

I'm actually in bronze. I didn't ladder yesterday otherwise I think I could have been promoted.

U know some stuff quite well, seems weird that you are bronze. And yeah that new patch looks interesting. And about TvP, why just not give terran something late gamerelated (upgrade or smt) that boosts units production speed, maxed vs maxed out army toss doesnt have advantage, advanatage comes after battle if it ends about equally toss just remax faster and terran cant keep up with production, and ohh believe me ghosts are so damn good even now, feedback is impossible, because ht so slow and ghost have higher range. But then again if it's equal late game they should fix early-mid game aswell which imo slightly favors terran.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #108
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** fxo. thats for beating slayers bitch
Old 08-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #109
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

taeja is pretty damn amazing
game on antigua vs yonghwa was ridiculous
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #110
HYJ
Bankai

HYJ has decent reputation

Darn Team Taeja/Liquid came short. Well Taeja is still amazing and an All-Kill in the first set saids it all.
HYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #111
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

IPL production hurts esports
Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #112
Maniak
Maniak

...boxer...retires....
Old 08-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #113
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Quote:
...boxer...retires....

Joins SKT as coach, atleast he going to be around. He was like retired anyways.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #114
Maniak
Maniak

at least it gives me a bw team to cheer for. i didnt watch bw so i didnt know who to cheer for.

kinda cheer for KT as well. Clide coach and flash
Old 08-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #115
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Quote:
at least it gives me a bw team to cheer for. i didnt watch bw so i didnt know who to cheer for.

kinda cheer for KT as well. Clide coach and flash

Well I did not watch BW aswell, but kind of rooting for SKT out of all bw teams, mostly cause of Bisu, Boxer joining in as coach doesn't make it worse as well.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #116
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Enjoying IEM, bit sad that all Toss got eliminated so early, still great tournament even tho production is lackluster sometimes. And damn Nerchio looks strong...
Old 08-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #117
Maniak
Maniak

grats mvp. he's pretty good.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #118
Maniak
Maniak

MLG has been very unhyped but there are some good stories going into it

-Alicia seeking 1st place after placing 2nd in 3 straight premier tournaments (MLG, MLG Arena, and NASL).

-MKP fighting through the open bracket

-The success of the American players seeded in (who there is no expectations for).

-Who will be the foreigner hope of this MLG? Stephano? Grubby? Will a foreigner win one for the first time since HuK in Orlando 2011?

-Taeja is probably the clear favorite, being dubbed the hottest player right now. Who will/can stop him?
Old 08-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #119
Maniak
Maniak

Also, we should do some predictions. Let's predict top 3 in order and what team has the most players come out of the open bracket

Top 3:

1. Taeja
2. Losira
3. Ryung

Team with the most players come out of the open bracket: Evil Geniuses
Old 08-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #120
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

1.Violet
2.TaeJa
3.Alicia

Complexity, even tho EG is obvious choice i like Complexity's chances.

Last edited by Sakkreth : 08-23-2012 at 05:13 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: