Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
montaownedu
Kids at the park dunk on me

montaownedu has no real reputation yet.
Default Was Greg Oden medically red flagged?

Just curious...
montaownedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Was Greg Oden medically red flagged?

He had a list of injury concerns since high school, but he was never actually red-flagged. Portland was warned though of the downside of taking Oden and Roy for that matter.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe Portland can demand a #1 pick as compensation from the NBA for the bad medical like the Celtics with Green.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

It was said his x rays looked like that of an old man. He had issues. They should have taken Durant.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
noob cake
Great college starter

noob cake has decent reputation

Oden = worst case scenario

People have been ignoring Drummond's medical red flag, which is even worse than Oden's previous history of injury.

Blair = best case scenario
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

when my oldest son broke his wrist playing ball 5 yrs ago, the 1st bone doc we went to said he had put screws in oden's knee when greg was a kid. he went on to say that oden never came back to him to get them taken out. oden left my hometown when he was in 8th grade so he has had big time injuries way back then.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

I heard nothing about his knees prior to Portland saying he had to have microfracture a month after he was drafted.

I kept hearing about his damn broken hand, and that it wasn't a big deal.

although I wasnt as interested in the draft back then like I am today
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I believe that he was, thee was this Grantland article about Oden and apparently the Blazers knew about both Oden and Roy's potential weakness but rolled the dice anyway.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #9
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
I believe that he was, thee was this Grantland article about Oden and apparently the Blazers knew about both Oden and Roy's potential weakness but rolled the dice anyway.

Didn't that article say there was at least one other player flagged on that team?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: