Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #16
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Orlando just got an absolute STEAL at 19

i expect to see him at the backup 3 or 5 spot
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #17
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

Orlando media asked if he could play the 3 and he said politely "no I'm a power forward".

I don't mind the pick. It's abit of a let down we didn't take a chance on a star player but he should be solid. I like the O'Quin pick too i thought he'd fit in well.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #18
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
A solid role player at 19 isn't too bad if he is the safe pick people think he is. May not have star potential but at least he should be rotation ready right away if Anderson walks.

Rotation guy whether or not Anderson walks. He can get minutes at the four even with Davis and Anderson. He CAN play the 5 when lineups go four... he was a center at many many times in his college career (I know, much different, but teams go with small lineups all the time). Anderson can also play the three at times. He'll get solid minutes.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #19
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
Rotation guy whether or not Anderson walks. He can get minutes at the four even with Davis and Anderson. He CAN play the 5 when lineups go four... he was a center at many many times in his college career (I know, much different, but teams go with small lineups all the time). Anderson can also play the three at times. He'll get solid minutes.

I hope he does I've only watch highlight vids of his and read articles. From his videos i thought he looked like he could adjust to the 3 in the future but most people seem to say that's a definite no? If he can play the 5 abit it would be awesome having another big to pair with Ryno who can knock it down from outside.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #20
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Orlando found somebody to take Earl Clark's place on the bench. As lackluster of a pick as any.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #22
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
Orlando found somebody to take Earl Clark's place on the bench. As lackluster of a pick as any.

Also, I'm sorry OP, but I really can't believe what you say considering he's been in your avatar for weeks.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #23
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

i like him; he's got game. i don't know about steal but i think he can give you an occasional double double, which is something a borderline lotto pick should give you in the right situation

Last edited by blacknapalm : 06-29-2012 at 12:38 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #24
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

If they can keep Dwight, Nicholson could be a great complimentary player for him.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:55 PM   #25
YouAintGrizz
I airball my layups

YouAintGrizz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
Oh, because he went to a small school? VERY good basketball conference.

Mississippi State a small school? SEC a "very" good conference?
YouAintGrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #26
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Him compared to Moe Harkless?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:21 AM   #27
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He has small shoes to fill.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:26 AM   #28
SourPatchKids
Banned

You know you looking at a winne-r-winna-winner.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:05 AM   #29
gerbPeevorm
Can barely lace up my sneakers

gerbPeevorm has an OK reputation so far
Default I am want to find a friends...

How do you do. My name is Alyssa
I live in BotswanaB
I love to sing and dance and of course my friends

I want to find a penfriend!

My foto from flirk.com

So lets chat

Send me your foto on Twitter! http://twitter.com/nesbi4

_

This photography is corrupted, sorry!

Oh, and all my photos here:

My Foto
gerbPeevorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #30
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I am want to find a friends...

You don't look like you're from Botswana...
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: