Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-29-2012, 12:28 AM   #31
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: David Stern awkwardness on draft night

he is so fucin passive aggressive. remember around the 26 pick, the crowd was booing him because he was delayed coming out to announce the pick, so he finally came out and stood there with a smile on his face for like 10 seconds not saying anything like "i could stand here all day i dont have to do or say shit for you people"
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:48 AM   #32
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
he is so fucin passive aggressive. remember around the 26 pick, the crowd was booing him because he was delayed coming out to announce the pick, so he finally came out and stood there with a smile on his face for like 10 seconds not saying anything like "i could stand here all day i dont have to do or say shit for you people"
I spit my drink out.

Stern is mad funny though. From "For basketball reasons." to "Are you still beating your wife?" LOL
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #33
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
He should start giving dap to all the players like Roger Goodell.

That's pimp right there.

Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #34
T-Time3
always Showtime

T-Time3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I spit my drink out.

Stern is mad funny though. From "For basketball reasons." to "Are you still beating your wife?" LOL
yea he embraced his villain role fantastically
he is one helluva funny guy
T-Time3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:21 AM   #35
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stern literally does not give a fuck just in life. It's really funny to watch. He's the boss, and he just acts like it.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:25 AM   #36
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

He knows what the fans think of him (Dictator/Greedy/Conspirator/Liar/Connections to the mob/Responsible for war and poverty in the third world/etc).

But in a way, despite being commissioner, he has no control any more than the fans do. The only way to react is to laugh it off.

Last edited by Joshumitsu : 06-29-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:25 AM   #37
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
He needs to rip of his shirt revealing a Miami jersey, then run out and do the hulkan thing
Would be the greatest thing on tv this year
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:30 AM   #38
GabeIsGone
Decent playground baller

GabeIsGone has decent reputation

Stern is a smug little ****. If anyone deserves to get a smirk smacked off of their face it's that prick.
GabeIsGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #39
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I spit my drink out.

that was awesome
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #40
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatrosek
he is a Jew

haha, was waiting for this one.

Stern is like "lol black ppl"

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #41
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is very likely an unpopular statement, but I'm going to miss David Stern when he leaves, for I'm not sure folks know how well they have it with him in charge. I don't think any commissioner is impervious to legal proceedings and NBA rulings that will leave him hated by many. So I feel whoever replaces David Stern will still have to deal with those issues. Only, the new guy may not be as likeable and entertaining (and no, "likeable" does not mean I think you guys all like him). David Stern has made bad decisions and maybe even horrible decisions, but I also feel like he's made a lot of great ones. I just really don't think (considering the positions he's been in) that David Stern has done a bad job at running and representing the NBA.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 06-29-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #42
Troutfisch
I hit open 5-footers

Troutfisch has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
GOAT Commissioner
Troutfisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #43
taucesays
High school junior varsity star

taucesays has no real reputation yet.

I was trying to read his lips as he was talking to the draftees. I think was saying "smile for the camera". Dance puppets dance.
taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #44
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #45
Numero 10
Pacers Fan est. 1998

Numero 10 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

Numero 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: