Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2012 Cavaliers Draft Recap

Even though the draft isn't technically over, seemingly it's a done day for the Cavaliers.

We drafted Dion Waiters at #4 and traded the rest of our draft picks for #17 which was Tyler Zeller...
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Cavaliers Draft Recap

Can't wait to get RedBlackAttack's opinion on this shit. I'm so f*cking confused right now.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Can't wait to get RedBlackAttack's opinion on this shit. I'm so f*cking confused right now.

I'm LOST
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

i was hoping that we would get a deal done to get another pick, likely for varejao
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #5
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

im starting to work up to waiters and zeller

this guy is the same height as bradley beal, sure he didnt get as many rebounds but beal wasn't even playing shooting guard.

waiters shot better from the floor and from three and put up a couple monster games when he got the playing time.

beal played 10 more minutes a game then waiter and grabbed 4 more rebounds, the same amount of assists and two more points and 42% from the floor...

waiters shot 48% from the field! that is incredible. also this guy can get to the rim. the more i look into it the more i like it.

zeller also went of alot in college. had a couple 30/10 games and played really well. also a legit 7 footer.

at first i was shocked because i spent so much time expecting the bigger names, but i trust the management.

they got thompson last year and that turned out very well.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default A look at the Cavs 2012 Draft results

A bit on each player:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10308
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
im starting to work up to waiters and zeller

this guy is the same height as bradley beal, sure he didnt get as many rebounds but beal wasn't even playing shooting guard.

waiters shot better from the floor and from three and put up a couple monster games when he got the playing time.

beal played 10 more minutes a game then waiter and grabbed 4 more rebounds, the same amount of assists and two more points and 42% from the floor...

waiters shot 48% from the field! that is incredible. also this guy can get to the rim. the more i look into it the more i like it.

zeller also went of alot in college. had a couple 30/10 games and played really well. also a legit 7 footer.

at first i was shocked because i spent so much time expecting the bigger names, but i trust the management.

they got thompson last year and that turned out very well.
Actually Waiters is about an inch shorter than Beal almost and and the same with his wingspan, technically he's smaller, but it's a minor difference.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #8
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Default Inside the Cavaliers' Draft War Room

Editor's note: ESPN.com writer Brian Windhorst was embedded with the Cavaliers on draft day. With four picks in the top 34, the Cavs were in one of the most intriguing positions in the draft. They did not disappoint, making what many considered the surprise pick of the first round and then executing the biggest trade of the night. This is how it all happened behind the scenes.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2012/sto...valiers-scenes

Last edited by Meticode : 06-29-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:19 AM   #9
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Associated Press:

A number of draft pundits have suggested that South Philadelphia's Dion Waiters was chosen too high. The Syracuse sophomore, who played his final two high school seasons at Burlington's Life Center, was taken No. 4 by the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Too high? Not for the Cavs.

"I think we got a steal," coach Byron Scott told the media on draft night."

This is the second year the Cavs picked a player at No. 4 who was projected by mock draftologists to go lower. Last year it was 6-9 Texas freshman Tristan Thompson, who averaged 8.2 points in 23.7 minutes for the Cavs.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #10
Timmy D. Law
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Timmy D. Law has an OK reputation so far

Hi guys I'm a Cavs fun too, I'd really hoped to pick either Beal or MKG but it didn't happen then i read that the cavs have skipped Thomas Robinson, (that with Cousin they gonna form a huge couple under the rim for SAC) what a hell they were thinking, I tried hard to get me like Dion Waiters but I just can't.
And do you think that Harrison Barnes deserves the 7 spot?( what's more as far as you know Kyrie and Barnes are good friends, hence why they didn't accomplish his desire?) And giving up our 3 picks for the next Ilgauskas has worth it ?
Timmy D. Law is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: