Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation
Default Bulls draft Teague

I'm liking this a lot. He has been projected as being better than his brother, and Jeff really impressed a lot of people during the 2011 SECF when he did a good job taking on Rose, showed a lot of explosiveness and scoring ability. Word is Marquis has the potential to be even better.

This style of play will fit Rose's style perfectly, and will really benefit when Rose needs some bench rest. Even with Rose out, we'll still have an explosive PG on the court.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #2
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Re: Bulls draft Teague

Only if this kid can crack the rotation. Word is we are pursuing Hinrich (bleh)
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:50 AM   #3
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

I've spent the better part of the past few years wanting Hinrich back here... at this point, nah.

I love this pick, he was my sleeper pick in the draft aside from Perry Jones. Can't believe he fell to the Bulls.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

At first I wasn't too thrilled with the pick, but it makes sense. This probably means C.J. is not going to return.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I've heard from many sources now that CJ and Korver likely won't return.

Good pick, hopefully he's got a higher ball IQ than CJ, but I'm not expecting miracles.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Yeah I've heard from many sources now that CJ and Korver likely won't return.

Good pick, hopefully he's got a higher ball IQ than CJ, but I'm not expecting miracles.

In a sense Korver may have to be re-signed. Jimmy butler can't be our starting SF with no back up until Deng returns...
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My coworker just suggested using KK until we don't need him in that capacity anymore and then trading him off.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

I Like the guy he just needs to get in the Gym and practice shooting Rose did it so i would say teague could do it also.
eeeeeebro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

Liking this pick. In my opinion he was clearly the best player available so we got great value at our pick.

He can be DRose's long term backup. It's important that we start getting a bit younger and having a core that can grow together.

I like Teague's leadership, intelligence, aggressiveness, ability to drive, ball handling and ability to create for himself as well as others. He needs to work on his shooting and his defense but I see those improving. He's still young and has potential. His defense will automatically improve with Thibs as his coach and he seems like he has the work ethic to work on his shooting.

I still don't think this is a clear indication that Watson is on his way out.

Although I want to let Watson, Korver and Brewer walk I don't know what will happen.

The Bulls may have Watson come back to be the starter because he knows the offense and is familiar with his teammates. Teague could be the backup. They'll let Lucas go and then when Rose comes back they'll have Teague be the 3rd point guard until the following season when they will then let Watson go and have Rose and Teague be our point guards. But we'll see.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #10
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it was a great pick. He fills a need and was the best player left. And by all accounts wouldve been a top pick next year.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: