Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation
Default Cleveland with the weird picks

Tristan Thompson last year and now Waiters. Either they see something people don't or they just suck.
Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Cleveland with the weird picks

I think they just suck.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

i'm not sold on tristan thompson either. he reminded me of a tyrus thomas, and very raw/inconsistent. tyrus isn't too bad but i'd expect better at that pick. this pick is odd since i don't remember reading anyone having him there...
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yolo
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Example of why bad teams stay bad.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

No matter what Stern does, no matter how many veto's Stern makes, teams are gonna stay sucking
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #7
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Tristan Thompson last year and now Waiters. Either they see something people don't or they just suck.

But a lot of people see something in Waiters so I don't know what to make of this thread. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #8
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

And people wonder why LeBron left.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash

Pretty sure they use alot of 'money ball' stuff.

TT was pretty solid last season though, and Waiters could be great.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Yolo

, but its only 1 year, Tristan has plenty of time to become better and I guess they see something in Waiters
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #11
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Wish kendal went to another team.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Yolo

SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #13
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Dion can get to the rack at will unlike I've ever seen. I understand the Wade comparisons in the regard. It'll be interesting to see how he pairs with Kyrie in terms of penetration. You're gonna have to have a stellar back court D to stop them both.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ģ 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't f*cking know anymore man. I guess we'll see though. I like that we traded the rest of our picks for Zeller though. I think Zeller is going to be a very solid center in the league. Borderline all-star at times maybe.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #15
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

Did you guys even watch the games? Tristan ended up being a pretty good player. Varejao coaching him all year and he held his own as an undersized center (we had no choice but to play him there). Freaky athletic too. No way he ends up being Tyrus 2.0
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: