Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #16
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation
Default Re: Raps Ready to Woo Nash

I just don't see what we will do about our PG problem after Nash retires if we were to land him.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

I'll have to buy a Nash Raptors jersey if they do sign him and I'll watch every single game unlike the last few years. I bet almost all games at the ACC will sell out as well. This is a business and Nash will make the organization a lot of money.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #18
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Nash deserves to be part of a winning franchise towards the end of his career. He needs to win a championship to solidify his status as one of the top pgs. He is a missing link for teams that are just there but not quiet there. I feel he can do great things for a team like NY who really needs some leadership and direction. He should not be with the raptors. What does he get out of the raptors? Go and win a championship or make a playoff run for a great team.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

I predict Nash will land in Dallas, where he can get money and a good team.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #20
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Not a big fan of offering Nash 12 mill but fuarkk I guess that's the price you gotta pay if you want to see some exciting basketball...
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #21
keantona
I hit open 5-footers

keantona has decent reputation

I expect BC would love to be able to announce on Canada Day that the greatest Canadian player is coming to play for the Canadian NBA tea,...
keantona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #22
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
I'll have to buy a Nash Raptors jersey if they do sign him and I'll watch every single game unlike the last few years. I bet almost all games at the ACC will sell out as well. This is a business and Nash will make the organization a lot of money.
I'm not gonna lie, even though I want Nash to go to a contending team and grab a ring ala Jason Kidd I too would be watching all 82 games + playoffs just because Nash is one of my favorite players of all time.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: