Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-02-2012, 04:41 AM   #31
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Michael Jordan : The Legend Of The Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
This dude is pretty good, it almost remind me of young Kobe..

smh at this undercover lebron stan
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:42 AM   #32
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
You sound like a twelve year old.

Or maybe an adult who see's a man as who he is and not what he did on a basketball court?
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #33
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Why is there no sourness to the legend? I mean EVERYONE has labled Isiah Thomas as a ass...yet Michael Jordan has committed more acts and treated people like SHIT more than Isiah did. So we glorify him as an athlete, right? Well I say F.UCK YOU, Michael Jordan. You are a c.unt as a human being and THAT IS WHAT SHOULD BE REMEMBERED! Not the points you scored, you f.ucking bitch!

Yes. We glorify him just like we do Magic Johnson (cheated on his wife), Larry Bird (deadbeat father), Kobe Bryant (cheated on his wife, possibly committed rape), Jim Brown (wife beater), Mike Tyson (Convicted rapist, bit a man's ear), Floyd Mayweather (wife beater), Muhammad Ali (horrible racist treatment of Joe Frazier) etc., etc., etc. And how has Michael Jordan committed more "acts"than Isiah Thomas? Isiah Thomas has been hated since the 80's and can't find a job in the NBA because of all the bridges he's burned, that along with the shitty job he's done. Thomas was also found financially liable for sexually harassing a woman. You can go through just about every great athlete in every sport and they all have dirt. So many of them have cheated on their wives and caroused with whores. You sound like you have some bizarre vendetta against Jordan, likely out of personal bias.

Last edited by AngelEyes : 07-02-2012 at 05:20 AM.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:52 AM   #34
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Or maybe an adult who see's a man as who he is and not what he did on a basketball court?

An adult who says "F.UCK YOU, Michael Jordan" on a message board? That kind of an adult? You say we shouldn't glorify him as a player because of his transgressions as a person, so I suppose we should do that with every athlete. The result will be Hall of Fames empty, no one doing endorsements and no one making millions of dollars.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:55 AM   #35
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Well, why don't you start a Thread about Jordan "the human being" in the OTC? This is the NBA forum, where a Player's performance ON THE COURT is discussed.

With that, the North Carolina footage at the beginning was really exciting, and gives you a preview of whats to come in the NBA. Funny how MJ went from Jumpers leaning forward to jumpers going straight up, to jumpers leaning backwards during the course of his career.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #36
AngelEyes
Sentenza

Quote:
Why is there no sourness to the legend? I mean EVERYONE has labled Isiah Thomas as a ass...yet Michael Jordan has committed more acts and treated people like SHIT more than Isiah did. So we glorify him as an athlete, right? Well I say F.UCK YOU, Michael Jordan. You are a c.unt as a human being and THAT IS WHAT SHOULD BE REMEMBERED! Not the points you scored, you f.ucking bitch!

Isiah Thomas:

- Froze Jordan out of his rookie all star game in 1985

- Walked off the court in 1991 with time still remaining after being swept by the Bulls.

- Spread rumors about his friend Magic Johnson being gay after it was announced that he contracted the H.I.V. virus.

- After being humiliated by the Celtics he reiterated Dennis Rodman's opinion that Larry Bird was overrated because he was white.

- Responsible for the collapse of the CBA with his reckless spending and poor management.

- Found financially liable after sexually harassing a woman while working for the Knicks.

- Overdosed on the sleep medication Lunesta and tried to cover up the incident by claiming his 17 year old daughter required medical treatment, when he was in fact the patient.

Jordan committed more "acts" than this upstanding gentleman? Tell me more.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:08 AM   #37
I LUV KOBE
Banned

I LUV KOBE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk_
smh at this undercover lebron stan
lol me, Lebron stan.. Call me undercover stan or whatever I dont care but that's not true at all, I'm just a fan of basketball..
I LUV KOBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #38
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

Quote:
Does he owe someone in your family for a gambling debt? Calm down bro...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #39
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Well, why don't you start a Thread about Jordan "the human being" in the OTC? This is the NBA forum, where a Player's performance ON THE COURT is discussed.

With that, the North Carolina footage at the beginning was really exciting, and gives you a preview of whats to come in the NBA. Funny how MJ went from Jumpers leaning forward to jumpers going straight up, to jumpers leaning backwards during the course of his career.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #40
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:

So MJ shouldn't be remembered as a basketball player?
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #41
Dro
College star

apparently....
Old 07-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #42
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here

Why is Kobe`s Name Being Mentioned?

Last edited by Round Mound : 11-20-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #43
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
Why is Kobe Names Being Mentioned?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #44
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Bumped for Dro-Money...
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #45
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Bumped for Dro-Money...
my nig.........