Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 05:53 AM   #16
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I didn't say Africa is like a content fool. I said SOUTH AFRICA is like a seperate continent, FROM THE REST OF AFRICA. and learn to speak in proper english and grammar before you try to make a joke.:rollingeyes:
That was the whole joke on you, please explain how South Africa is "like a seperate continent," I'd love to hear this. By that same logic, is Japan not part of Asia because they are generally better off than the rest of Asia? :
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:47 AM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Um.. they're all great players at their positions, but an all african team would get blown off the court.

Deke
Hakeem
Deng
Manu Bol
etc.. where are the ball handlers?

Good list. I can't think of a playmaker either. Where's Yinka Dare(please don't answer).
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:55 AM   #18
JMEWLS

basiclly all the players from africa where forwards/centres, does anyone know of any guards from africa?
Old 01-21-2007, 07:58 AM   #19
WOW
I brick open layups

WOW has not been impressing people
Thumbs up

What about some Nigerian players? :)

Hakeem Olajuwon
Emeka Okafor
Andre Iguodala
Micheal Olowokandi (It kills me just to type his name. He's such a loser.)
Kelenna Azubuike
Ime Udoka
Ike Diogu

Yes, I'm aware that majority of these peeps were not born in Nigeria/Africa. Oh well.
WOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:03 AM   #20
WOW
I brick open layups

WOW has not been impressing people

Quote:
I didn't say Africa is like a content fool. I said SOUTH AFRICA is like a seperate continent, FROM THE REST OF AFRICA.

Are you serious right now with this comment? Where were you going with this? Why does it feel seperate from the rest of the continent? Because it has a vast amount of White people actually living there? Because when people talk about visiting the place they would say "I went to South Africa" instead of "I went to Africa"? Please, enlighten me.

Last edited by WOW : 01-21-2007 at 08:21 AM.
WOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:18 AM   #21
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Manute Bol
Luol Deng
Pape Sow
Desagana Diop
Steve Nash
Hakeem Olajuwon
Michael Olowakandi
Yinka Dare
Ronny Turief
Dikembe Mutumbo
Alaa Abdelnany
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:09 AM   #22
Comedy Central
Kids at the park dunk on me

Comedy Central has an OK reputation so far

It's funny to see Steve Nash appearing on all african team.
Comedy Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:41 AM   #23
digitaldragon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

digitaldragon has an OK reputation so far

It's because Steve Nash was born in South Africa
digitaldragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:23 AM   #24
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I didn't say Africa is like a content fool. I said SOUTH AFRICA is like a seperate continent, FROM THE REST OF AFRICA. If I had said it's a whole seperate COUNTRY then you'd have grounds to make a joke because it is indeed it's own country, so i guess the jokes on you. and learn to speak in proper english and grammar before you try to make a joke.

I agree. Now when you guys make the "All European Team" do not include players from Eastern Europe because it's like a whole different continent then Western Europe, which is where all the celebrities and rich people go.

BTW this would be my African team (current players):

PG:Steve Nash
SG: Deng
SF:
PF: Diop/Olowakandi
C:Mutombo/Benga

Last edited by ALBballer : 01-21-2007 at 11:36 AM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:16 PM   #25
_KP_The_Familia_
Serious playground baller

_KP_The_Familia_ has decent reputation
Default umm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I agree. Now when you guys make the "All European Team" do not include players from Eastern Europe because it's like a whole different continent then Western Europe, which is where all the celebrities and rich people go.

BTW this would be my African team (current players):

PG:Steve Nash
SF:
PF: Diop/Olowakandi
C:Mutombo/Benga

where's hakeem??

An all african team of

PG: Nash
SF: *INSERT SOME KID FROM CONGO HERE*
PF: Hakeem
C: Dikembe

WOULD ROCK!!...that interior D is ridiculous, and Nash and Hakeem will be unstoppable on offense
_KP_The_Familia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:19 PM   #26
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KP_The_Familia_
where's hakeem??

An all african team of

PG: Nash
SF: *INSERT SOME KID FROM CONGO HERE*
PF: Hakeem
C: Dikembe

WOULD ROCK!!...that interior D is ridiculous, and Nash and Hakeem will be unstoppable on offense

I'm using current players.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:27 PM   #27
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

no Didier Ilunga- Mbenga? Ndubi Ebi?
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:52 PM   #28
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
I didn't say Africa is like a content fool. I said SOUTH AFRICA is like a seperate continent, FROM THE REST OF AFRICA. If I had said it's a whole seperate COUNTRY then you'd have grounds to make a joke because it is indeed it's own country, so i guess the jokes on you. and learn to speak in proper english and grammar before you try to make a joke.:rollingeyes:

Let me guess, you're black, yes?
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:55 PM   #29
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

What about Akon? I heard he can ball...lol
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Mahmoud Abdul-Raouf / Khalid El-Amin
Tariq Abdul-Wahad / Yakhouba Diawara
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Bison Dele / Daius Songalia
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar / Nazr Mohammed
Uhm, many of these players arent african born. Being a Muslim or having a named derived from arabic or african languages does not make you african.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: