Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 04:38 PM   #31
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Fancy an avatar bet on which team exits the playoffs first? I've always liked your posts, and there definitely should be a Jazz logo next to them.
Let's do it.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #32
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Let's do it.

You're a bit of an *******, calling people stupid who are trying to have a decent conversation with you.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:15 PM   #33
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Let's do it.

You got mail.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:16 PM   #34
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

I cannot believe my 1000th post was "You got mail". Grand.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:19 PM   #35
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
I cannot believe my 1000th post was "You got mail". Grand.

That's funny!

Congrats though
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:41 PM   #36
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

would sloan like someone like walton for his system. we'd give walton/fillers/picks....
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #37
Heretik32
Myrrh

I'd say Walton would be a great Sloan player. But I don't really see an AK trade coming.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:19 PM   #38
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
You're a bit of an *******, calling people stupid who are trying to have a decent conversation with you.
While I won't dispute that I'm an a$$hole, who that was trying to have a decent conversation with me did I call stupid?

Are you talking about Heretik? I assume so since you quoted my response to him. I was merely responding to a challenge and I didn't call him stupid.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #39
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

Malone's jersey was retired on March 23, 2006, when the Jazz hosted the Washington Wizards.
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:12 PM   #40
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

Where did this quote come from?
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:01 AM   #41
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

Slightly off topic, but fatboy, you seem infinitely more aggressive, irritable, and just *********gy in general than I ever remembered you. Not that that should really bother you, because I do respect your posting, and I'm not the nicest/best poster here either, but it's just surprising to me because I don't recollect you like this on the old ISH at all.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:49 AM   #42
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
While I won't dispute that I'm an a$$hole, who that was trying to have a decent conversation with me did I call stupid?

Are you talking about Heretik? I assume so since you quoted my response to him. I was merely responding to a challenge and I didn't call him stupid.

"People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship? Incredible. We have some dumb people here."

"3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?"

"Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about."

"if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense."

"Because you're a punk"

"You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A*S*S*H*O*L*E... Have a half-way respectful conversation and you and/or the other person might learn something.

First off, anything could happen and the Jazz have a very slim outside shot, second off the promise land doesn't have to be this year as THIS team is young and are very likely to get much better, but without AK it would be that much more of a narrow chance. But I don't even want to get into it with you... You're not worth trying to have a conversation with.

Last edited by Chalkmaze : 01-22-2007 at 12:55 AM.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:05 AM   #43
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
"People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship? Incredible. We have some dumb people here."

"3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?"

"Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about."

"if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense."

"Because you're a punk"

"You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A*S*S*H*O*L*E... Have a half-way respectful conversation and you and/or the other person might learn something.

First off, anything could happen and the Jazz have a very slim outside shot, second off the promise land doesn't have to be this year as THIS team is young and are very likely to get much better, but without AK it would be that much more of a narrow chance. But I don't even want to get into it with you... You're not worth trying to have a conversation with.
First quote was to no one in particular, just a general statement.

The other quotes were directed at someone who was trying to offend me, not someone who was "trying to make decent conversation".

Now I think the difference is quite clear. Obviously, not to you. Of course, I had to break it down for you just like I have to do with many of these other idiots.

^^^ That is why I'm infinitely more irritable, Icemanfan. The stupidity just gets to me. I don't have the patient to deal with it at work and then again on this message board. Sue me, fu*kers. I could honestly care less what most of you think.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:11 AM   #44
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
^^^ That is why I'm infinitely more irritable, Icemanfan. The stupidity just gets to me. I don't have the patient to deal with it at work and then again on this message board. Sue me, fu*kers. I could honestly care less what most of you think.

If it makes any difference, I love you..... John! I forgot to call you John ages ago, but my memory never seizes to amaze me.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #45
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
If it makes any difference, I love you..... John! I forgot to call you John ages ago, but my memory never seizes to amaze me.
You're my boy too, Ryan.

I love all my vets. Except for Real Men Wear Green. Fu*k that guy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: