Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-22-2007, 01:38 PM   #61
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I can't believe no one's pointed out yet that AK made a pretty sick rhyme. Some label needs to sign him.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:09 PM   #62
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I feel sorry for you if me and me = sick rhyme. It doesnt even have a cadence or meter.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #63
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
I'm a little out of the loop...which Miller is he talking about?
Cheryl
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:57 PM   #64
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

for-ignore.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:57 PM   #65
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

For those of you that don't remember or don't know, last year and a part of the year before that, Boozer was in the same boat as AK. Larry Miller was complaining about boozer too and there were talks about him being traded. Now look at him. He is an all-star and the jazz wont even dream of trading him. I think kirilenko will be just fine if he plays like he has played the last 3 games. I think that miller was doing this as a challenge to AK, not exactly a threat of being traded. Larry Miller is an but i don't think he would trade AK. The Jazz need him in the playoffs.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:01 PM   #66
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
I think kirilenko will be just fine if he plays like he has played the last 3 games.

Agreed, people seem to have missed that he's on the upswing again.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:31 AM   #67
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

Quote:
I think Rasheed has to change the way he plays a little, though. More post-oriented
Rasheed Wallace is one of the best two-way post players in the NBA. He knows it. I know it. You know it. It's been said for years. Unfortunately, he hasn't given a damn about playing in the post consistently for years now.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:32 PM   #68
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
Rasheed Wallace is one of the best two-way post players in the NBA. He knows it. I know it. You know it. It's been said for years. Unfortunately, he hasn't given a damn about playing in the post consistently for years now.
exactly, so he needs to start giving a damn or this team is not in it for this title hunt.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #69
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Agreed, people seem to have missed that he's on the upswing again.

Upswing? You mean posting 5 x 3's?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:38 PM   #70
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

AK is a idiot if he stands for that. He has enuff game/rep where he doesnt have to put up with **** like that from a owner. i'd be like "then trade me *****". every other team in the league would be happy to have him.

playing in Utah has got to suck between the owner calling his players out and the coach giving no respect to anyone but boozer.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #71
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Upswing? You mean posting 5 x 3's?

If that's what it takes for the Jazz to win games, I'll gladly take it.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:22 PM   #72
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

This fued will end shortly. Larry H. Miller has a history of shoving his foot in his fat mouth. He and Karl had a love hate relationship for years.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:39 PM   #73
Heretik32
Myrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
This fued will end shortly. Larry H. Miller has a history of shoving his foot in his fat mouth. He and Karl had a love hate relationship for years.

Congratulations for including truth in your 1000th post. Mine was "You got mail".
Old 01-23-2007, 04:41 PM   #74
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Congratulations for including truth in your 1000th post. Mine was "You got mail".
I remember that, but that was actually my 999th post.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:59 PM   #75
Heretik32
Myrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
I remember that, but that was actually my 999th post.

So you instantly jumped over and opened a celebration thread with your 1000th post? Man, that's like Ricky Davis shooting at his own basket, that shouldn't even count:

Just kidding
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: