Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #61
SunsRisin2DaTop
I brick open layups

SunsRisin2DaTop has decent reputation
Default Re: General Offseason / Free Agency Discussion

So is Brown a FA,RFA or what's the deal? I thought he had an okay year and would like to see him back.
SunsRisin2DaTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #62
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsRisin2DaTop
So is Brown a FA,RFA or what's the deal? I thought he had an okay year and would like to see him back.
Unrestricted
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #63
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Is it just me or is there a shit load of Suns fans on this board lol? Pretty good for a .500 team
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #64
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620
If NO matches offer sheet for Gordon which they apparently will then Suns will turn attention to keeping Shannon Brown.

Gambo tweeted this just a little while ago

Gambo

Also says Suns still think Hill will stay with them. Toronto and LA pursuing him.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #65
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there's a decent amount but not enough of them post in this sub-forum.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #66
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Gambo tweeted this just a little while ago

Gambo

Also says Suns still think Hill will stay with them. Toronto and LA pursuing him.
Dam, I want shannon but was hoping for O.J Mayo if Gordon doesnt come.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #67
SunsRisin2DaTop
I brick open layups

I hope we can work a deal with those picks we're getting from LA to push a S&T with NOLA for Gordon, ideally I'd love to have him and Brown 1,2 punch, not much of a drop from starter to bench/6th man.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #68
SunsRisin2DaTop
I brick open layups

Roy signed with the T-Wolves today, 2 years/$10M so that ends that, any news on Oden?

At the right price, I'd be a fan of the signing..
Old 07-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #69
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Roy signed with the T-Wolves today, 2 years/$10M so that ends that, any news on Oden?

At the right price, I'd be a fan of the signing..
Nothing on him with the Suns, I was doing some fancy googling yesterday and couldn't find anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Dam, I want shannon but was hoping for O.J Mayo if Gordon doesnt come.

OJ appears to headed to Indy.. maybe something could change by the 11th
Old 07-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #70
SunsRisin2DaTop
I brick open layups

Would anyone be opposed to signing Lou Williams?

Apparently he's looking for a 5 yr/$40M-ish deal.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #71
SunsRisin2DaTop
I brick open layups

I read an article just now that says Oden isn't even thinking about playing 2012-13 season, he shut himself down and is looking just to rehab.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #72
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Would anyone be opposed to signing Lou Williams?

Apparently he's looking for a 5 yr/$40M-ish deal.
I'm not a fan, if EG is undersized at sg, then Lou is really undersized. I'd prefer we wait and get someone 6'5 or taller
Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #73
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Nothing on him with the Suns, I was doing some fancy googling yesterday and couldn't find anything

OJ appears to headed to Indy.. maybe something could change by the 11th
Can they afford Mayo? Hibbert getting the max, and I bet you anything Paul George will get a similiar deal could he be on the way out?
Old 07-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #74
SunsRisin2DaTop
I brick open layups

Notable RFA/UFA's, also players I'd to see in the Suns System/ Uni

Steve Novak - older player but deadly 3 pt shooter, given the time and the system, he could once again be deadly.

Jason Thompson - does all the little things, not quite fast enough for a 4, not big enough for a 5, but will play either when called upon in spot duty.

Terrence Williams - defender, rebounder, can get his own shot, just one of those players where all you can say is "right system, right result"

JJ Hickson - whats there to say, good finisher, decent rebounder, needs playing time.

JR Smith - imo def cancerous to a team but with right veteran presence and consistent minutes, there's no denying talent is there

Ersan Ilyasova - can rebound, knock down 3's at decent clip, double double machine.

Anyone else besides the obvious?
Old 07-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #75
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Notable RFA/UFA's, also players I'd to see in the Suns System/ Uni

Steve Novak - older player but deadly 3 pt shooter, given the time and the system, he could once again be deadly.

Jason Thompson - does all the little things, not quite fast enough for a 4, not big enough for a 5, but will play either when called upon in spot duty.

Terrence Williams - defender, rebounder, can get his own shot, just one of those players where all you can say is "right system, right result"

JJ Hickson - whats there to say, good finisher, decent rebounder, needs playing time.

JR Smith - imo def cancerous to a team but with right veteran presence and consistent minutes, there's no denying talent is there

Ersan Ilyasova - can rebound, knock down 3's at decent clip, double double machine.

Anyone else besides the obvious?
I would love to have Ilysova or Thompson
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: