Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Default I really HATE Jerome James. REALLY!!!

How did this guy make the NBA??? What a terrible display last nite.

It was like if it was the first time in his life he ever touched a basketball. Like when you play around and play against girls on the court during a pick up game. That they have no clue how to even touch the ball much less know what to do with it.

I hate you Jerome James. I really hate you. You suck.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

LOL
Old 01-21-2007, 12:22 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

He ran in the game then got called for an offensive foul right from the start. Can't block a shot, slow, fat. He's bad.

Kelvin Cato > Jerome James. Zeke how don't you see that man?
Old 01-21-2007, 12:47 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Trade Jerome James's height to Nate Robinson, maybe 6, 7 inches? James will then be 6'6'', and Nate will be "GASP!" 6'3"
Old 01-21-2007, 01:04 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Trade Jerome James's height to Nate Robinson, maybe 6, 7 inches? James will then be 6'6'', and Nate will be "GASP!" 6'3"

Somebody is gonna try that with your avatar, Shafir.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:27 PM   #6
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

I don't know why Zeke doesn't play Cato. I thought he did pretty well and can also play the 4.

Jerome James is an embarrassment to basketball and the Knick organization.

Send him home with a lifetime supply of big macs and call it a day with this guy.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:41 PM   #7
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

I'm starting to think Knickfan4life2 is non other than Bill Walton!
Old 01-21-2007, 01:57 PM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
I'm starting to think Knickfan4life2 is non other than Bill Walton!

He is probably Jerome James himself. He usually playing with a Treo over there on the end of the bench. A Treo and a 12 pack of Little Debbie snack cakes. And custom ordered gallon of tropical fantasy
Old 01-21-2007, 02:59 PM   #9
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

I'll play for $1,000 a nite. Think about how much salary space there will be. I'd be doing EXACTLY what Jerome James does.....NOTHING!!!!

At least I can clap pretty good and I definitely can run up and down the court faster than him. I'll start working out now
Old 01-21-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

go get banned for no reason. You're a disgrace to Knick fans. You make us embarrased to be a Knick fan, more than we already are.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread