Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #31
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Beasley to Phoenix 3yr/18mil

*** u beasley u were suppose to come here
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #32
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Phoenix fans you just got a steal here. Beasley will do very well as your starting SF and given the freedom to score. I really wish we could have re signed since it was cheap as well but I guess he didn't want to backup the worst starting SF in the league anymore.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #33
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hopefully hill doesn't resign there
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #34
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Suns signed Beasley for less than Landry Fields, Jeremy Lin and Omer Asik

longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #35
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Phoenix you have your #1 option. So what's the squad looking like next year Suns fans? Too early to tell?

Marshall
Brown
Beasley
Warrick
Gortat
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #36
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Phoenix you have your #1 option. So what's the squad looking like next year Suns fans? Too early to tell?

Marshall
Brown
Beasley
Warrick
Gortat

Might start Dudley at the 2(weird, I know) and I highly doubt Warrick starts over Frye or Morris. Probably Morris starting there.

Too early to tell. There's still going to be some moves made.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #37
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #38
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Somebody get that Dudley gif
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #39
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Might start Dudley at the 2(weird, I know) and I highly doubt Warrick starts over Frye or Morris. Probably Morris starting there.

Too early to tell. There's still going to be some moves made.

Yeah, I know Dudley started at the 2 spot with Grant at the 3 last season. I forgot about Frye and Morris, but the twin did have a solid rookie outing didn't he. I remember watching him and was surprised with his outside shot.

I do like how they snagged Marshall, the best true PG in the draft.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #40
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Yeah, I know Dudley started at the 2 spot with Grant at the 3 last season. I forgot about Frye and Morris, but the twin did have a solid rookie outing didn't he. I remember watching him and was surprised with his outside shot.

I do like how they snagged Marshall, the best true PG in the draft.
Morris was really good on the season. His J is nice and I think improved a little bit throughout the season, but I hope he doesn't just fall in love with it and instead opts to develop some nice low post moves.

The PF position is a bit of an issue with the bad contacts of Hakim Warrick and Channing Frye sitting there. I don't know a team that would be interested in either (except maybe as expirers...maybe). That'll need to be addressed as we rebuild.

Marshall was a good pickup and I hope he has already begun working on his jumpshot that has lots of room for improving. I'm also questionable on his defense.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #41
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT

Marshall
Brown
Beasley
Warrick
Gortat
I wish we could start brown, hes capable of it on our current team.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #42
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
and toronto gave landry 20 mil

Meow.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #43
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Morris was really good on the season. His J is nice and I think improved a little bit throughout the season, but I hope he doesn't just fall in love with it and instead opts to develop some nice low post moves.

The PF position is a bit of an issue with the bad contacts of Hakim Warrick and Channing Frye sitting there. I don't know a team that would be interested in either (except maybe as expirers...maybe). That'll need to be addressed as we rebuild.

Marshall was a good pickup and I hope he has already begun working on his jumpshot that has lots of room for improving. I'm also questionable on his defense.
Your 100% right on Markieff. He's fallen in love with outside shooting, we dont need another Frye. He should go downlow more.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #44
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation

I'm not fond of Warrick starting at PF........Hopefully Suns make a move for hickson or jason Thompson
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:48 AM   #45
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhoopfan
I'm not fond of Warrick starting at PF........Hopefully Suns make a move for hickson or jason Thompson
I wouldn't mind seeing another big come this offseason for a reasonable price.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: