Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
TheWINdyCity
Contested Fadaway

TheWINdyCity has not been impressing people
Default Games you are going to get this year

Thought it would be nice to see what other people are gonna get and maybe get some ideas for myself as well

Anyways for me:

Borderlands 2: release date: Sep 12, 2012
Black ops 2: release date: Nov 9, 2012?
Far Cry 3: release date: Dec 4, 2012?
Nba 2k13 release date: Oct 2, 2012
(if they add some things)

And my fault if there was another thread like this I couldnt find one

Last edited by TheWINdyCity : 07-05-2012 at 09:06 AM.
TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Games you are going to get this year

Borderlands 2 - 100% within a month of release purchase
Resident Evil 6 - 100% release date purchase
NBA2K13 - 100% release date purchase
The Last of Us - maybe
Far Cry 3 - maybe

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 07-05-2012 at 12:49 PM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Halo 4
Borderlands 2
Black op 2
GTA5 if it comes out this year, but who knows.
Dishonered if it turns out to be good.
Dust 514 has me kinda interested, I might consider it.

and since I need to start getting some use out of my 3ds
Paper mario: Sticker star
Animal Crossing
Pokemon black 2
Maybe the next Harvest moon game
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #4
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just pre-ordered NCAA Football '13 which comes out on July 10th

Also plan on getting:

NHL '13
NBA 2K13 (Maybe)
Madden '13 (Maybe)
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #5
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Definitely getting:

NBA 2K13
The Last of Us
Assassin's Creed III
Black Ops 2

Will probably get Resident Evil 6 later on.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #6
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Assassin's Creed 3
NBA 2K13
Halo 4
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AC3 is the only game I care about
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only one I might buy is 2K13. I'm going to download a Pokemon Black 2 rom and if they release one on DS, a rom for the new Yugioh game.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Guild Wars 2
NBA 2k13

And Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm if it gets released. If not I am still gonna play a lot of Starcraft2.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #10
TheWINdyCity
Contested Fadaway

TheWINdyCity has not been impressing people

Yea, might also get RE6 and AC3, but im not sure if the whole "American Revolution" thing is gonna do it for me, but we'll see if they can still pull it off

Also i think Far cry 3 might be an underrated pick up, if they've fixed the simple things that were wrong with far cry 2
TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #11
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually put in a pre order on both Assassin's Creed and The Last of Us a couple days ago.

And Resident Evil is an automatic purchase for me.

I believe GTA has already been pushed into March 2013. And I know nothing more about Watch Dogs than what was in that 9 minute video. But both of those would make my list were they available.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #12
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Crap! Now Doom 3 BFG Edition is coming to consoles with a bunch of extra content for only $40. I'm down for that.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #13
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

2k13 (last 2k game I had was 10)
Fifa 13 (didn't buy last years)
GTA5 (if it comes out)
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #14
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm excited for Fifa 13 even if EA barely made any enhancements.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #15
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

The Last of Us
Xcom
Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Sleeping Dogs
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: