Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far
Default Congrats Lakers' fans!!

I just want to congratulate ya'll for acquiring what will likely be the second best PG you guys will have in history. I know Ive butted heads with some of you guys on this forum in the past, but now that my boy is playing for ya'll, all is good. This move is great for both Nash and the Lakers (more so the lakers though), and as fans we will be treated to some awesome basketball. So I am happy for you guys, but really glad that my boy will win his first ring now!

Peace
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Congrats Lakers' fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
I just want to congratulate ya'll for acquiring what will likely be the second best PG you guys will have in history. I know Ive butted heads with some of you guys on this forum in the past, but now that my boy is playing for ya'll, all is good. This move is great for both Nash and the Lakers (more so the lakers though), and as fans we will be treated to some awesome basketball. So I am happy for you guys, but really glad that my boy will win his first ring now!

Peace

Thanks

I told ya 2 years ago that Nash would end up with the Lakers
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Thanks

I told ya 2 years ago that Nash would end up with the Lakers

LOL, you might be right, any way to dig it up?
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
DKLaker

Quote:
LOL, you might be right, any way to dig it up?

Damn.....I've never tried but thought this was easy to look up.
I took a guess at what thread it was in but gave up when I saw it was 68 pages so.....nevermind.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Welcome aboard! I have a good feeling about this season.
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice of you to stop by NASH = BEST,

It's been a while. thank you for the congratulations. Now that your boy is on the team, come by more often.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

That's cool and thanks for the congrats a true fan.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #8
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Peace

thanks

I have dreamt that Nash was a Laker !! Can't wait till the fall !!
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Hey Guys, please help me out here. I know that Nash is a good point guard even though I believe he is past his prime but I didn't think the Lakers had a scoring problem. Would be great if the Lakers could get some serious defensive minded players.

Oh yea, and a decent bench.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #10
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
Hey Guys, please help me out here. I know that Nash is a good point guard even though I believe he is past his prime but I didn't think the Lakers had a scoring problem. Would be great if the Lakers could get some serious defensive minded players.

The Lakers offense often grew stagnant and the ball didnt rotate enough. Kobe kind of took on more than he should have and forced things he shouldnt have last season. Nash creates space for the bigs to operate, and takes pressure off of Kobe. He will get our guys a lot more easy looks and helps in shooting, a huge problem last season.

Yes, we need some perimeter defenders. Lakers D wasn't actually all that bad but they have issues defending elite perimeter guys. I agree, it would be nice to have some defensive minded guys and a better bench. But Nash helps in a major way
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
DKLaker

Quote:

Lowest scoring team in Lakers history since the shot clock was invented......but no problem huh

I think every commentator on the planet said Mike Brown's offense was the worst ever......but no problem

Players finally revolted and refused to run his idiotic 2nd grade plays....but eh...no problem........rrrrr iiiiii gggg hhhh tttt

Out of curiosity, how many games did you get to watch?
Old 07-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #12
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Lowest scoring team in Lakers history since the shot clock was invented......but no problem huh

I think every commentator on the planet said Mike Brown's offense was the worst ever......but no problem

Players finally revolted and refused to run his idiotic 2nd grade plays....but eh...no problem........rrrrr iiiiii gggg hhhh tttt

Out of curiosity, how many games did you get to watch?

The Lakers made it to the second round, didn't they? Is scoring their greatest weakness? naahhhhhh....Do you think their defense is weak like I asked in my earlier post? I thought you said you knew a lot about the game, huh?

Regarding Mike Brown, why don't you quit your constant adolescent whining and apply for the job?

How many games did I get to watch? I live 10 minutes from Staples Center in Mount Washington. My wife is a big NBA fan. I've probably been to more Laker games in the short time we have lived in LA than you have in the last 10 years.

Thank you ihatetimthomas for your intelligent response to my question.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #13
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Looking forward to seeing what he can do with Bynum & Gasol
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The Lakers made it to the second round, didn't they? Is scoring their greatest weakness? naahhhhhh....Do you think their defense is weak like I asked in my earlier post? I thought you said you knew a lot about the game, huh?

Regarding Mike Brown, why don't you quit your constant adolescent whining and apply for the job?

How many games did I get to watch? I live 10 minutes from Staples Center in Mount Washington. My wife is a big NBA fan. I've probably been to more Laker games in the short time we have lived in LA than you have in the last 10 years.

HE'S NOT INTERESTED...

Tick Tock......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #15
DKLaker

Quote:

You are out of your mind if you actually think you have been to more games than me in ANY decade. I had season tickets courtside for a very long time.....and I mean COURTSIDE. I only gave them up for a hefty price because I get so many freebies in the same sections....so why pay?

Wow....the 2nd round by barely beating the mighty Denver Omelettes .....why of course....that is our goal....how silly of me
That is your proof that we have a potent offense????

As I said, everyone who really knows how to run an offense, knows that ours sucks......it's a no-brainer. Lakerfreak....my missing friend has a better sense of running an offense than Mike Brown.
I'll see Brown in a couple weeks when one of my players on Mater Dei who plays with his son is playing and tell him that you have his back Why so butthurt???? You act like I'm talking about your momma
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: