Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football

Does she actually believe this or is she just supporting the black QB.

How much more proven can a QB get than winning the hiesman in the SEC..
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
Guy Ledouche
I hit open layups

Guy Ledouche has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football

Jemele Hill.

Thats the only explanation you need.
Guy Ledouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:43 AM   #3
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Johnny Football OR GET THE **** OUT
Balla_Status is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bridgewater is the highest rated quarterback in next year's draft class. I'd rather have him over Johnny Football. It should be noted that I don't value the Heisman much and thought last year's finalists were one of the worst classes of finalists in a long time.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Bridgewater is the highest rated quarterback in next year's draft class. I'd rather have him over Johnny Football. It should be noted that I don't value the Heisman much and thought last year's finalists were one of the worst classes of finalists in a long time.

Outside of Johhny Football...you would be correct about last years finalists. Johnny Football was better than Cam Newton and Tim Tebow.

Teddy Bridgewater is a good QB...I saw him play against Florida and thought he was deece but he plays in the Big East which is the worst conference in football but still couldn't get the stats JFF did. Johhny Football is better than him but they both play very similar.

Last edited by Balla_Status : 05-17-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #6
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Did anyone google her explanation?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #7
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Normally, I hate Jamele Hill but I do prefer Bridgewater over Manziel. Got better tools IMO
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=U8bVlpZziWY
Old 05-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #9
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Bridgewater is a good QB. He is going to be a starter at the next level if he stays on his current progression. Better physique than Manziel for the NFL, West Coast offense so adjustment/terminology learning curve will not be very steep for him.

That being said, I'm not sure what someone has to do to prove himself more than shatter he total offense record in the SEC in fewer games than the previous record holder. Manziel is a prolific college QB, reminds me of a more dynamic Doug Flutie. Physically, he might not stack up against other QBs but how can you knock a guy if despite his stature he's still breaking records?
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #10
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love Bridgewater. He's really good and is going to be a great pro QB. Just watch the dude's footwork and fearlessness in the pocket. Impressive.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #11
Balla_Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
Bridgewater is a good QB. He is going to be a starter at the next level if he stays on his current progression. Better physique than Manziel for the NFL, West Coast offense so adjustment/terminology learning curve will not be very steep for him.

That being said, I'm not sure what someone has to do to prove himself more than shatter he total offense record in the SEC in fewer games than the previous record holder. Manziel is a prolific college QB, reminds me of a more dynamic Doug Flutie. Physically, he might not stack up against other QBs but how can you knock a guy if despite his stature he's still breaking records?

Exactly. Big East is an inferior conference to the SEC. JFF would probably have the same stats but that would only be because A&M would have to bring in their second string in the second half because the beating would be so bad.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Exactly. Big East is an inferior conference to the SEC. JFF would probably have the same stats but that would only be because A&M would have to bring in their second string in the second half because the beating would be so bad.

Well I think ESPN is just stirring the pot. All the numbers and logic suggests that Manziel is a superior player. The only thing they argue FOR Bridgewater are intangible/immeasurable qualities and abilities (pocket movement, footwork, reads etc).

It gives them something to talk about. But let's not get it twisted, SEC > Big East/ACC
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #13
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
Well I think ESPN is just stirring the pot. All the numbers and logic suggests that Manziel is a superior player. The only thing they argue FOR Bridgewater are intangible/immeasurable qualities and abilities (pocket movement, footwork, reads etc).

It gives them something to talk about. But let's not get it twisted, SEC > Big East/ACC
I dont think conference determines the greatness of QB's... That's illogical. The best QB's dont come from the best conferences or best teams usually.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #14
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I dont think conference determines the greatness of QB's... That's illogical. The best QB's dont come from the best conferences or best teams usually.
Exactly, especially quarterback. Most QBs from the SEC the past couple years excluding those with the last name Manning haven't done that well in the NFL.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #15
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Exactly, especially quarterback. Most QBs from the SEC the past couple years excluding those with the last name Manning haven't done that well in the NFL.
Look at Greg McElroy
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: