Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-18-2012, 02:17 AM   #1591
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

@ "-something-"

you crack me up tiddy.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:25 AM   #1592
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn PT willing to part with his battering ram Shonn Greene. PT ditching old reliable that he has had for the past 3 seasons.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #1593
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Damn PT willing to part with his battering ram Shonn Greene. PT ditching old reliable that he has had for the past 3 seasons.
My favorite CJ4Yard nickname "A skinny Shonn Greene".
Old 09-18-2012, 02:42 AM   #1594
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
My favorite CJ4Yard nickname "A skinny Shonn Greene".

LOL THAT IS EVIL!!
Old 09-18-2012, 03:10 AM   #1595
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Okay well as funny or sad as it is, the offer is legit RBA
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:25 AM   #1596
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looking forward to seeing Marlo's power rankings this week, should be a lot of movement.

EDIT: Ummmmmmmmmmm, so now that the trade is processed with me and Dean, it says I'm losing by 21 to TSK? Aren't these trades processed after games are over, whats the deal here...? I don't understand why Yahoo is taking away points from my guys when the trade is AFTER Week 2.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 09-18-2012 at 03:36 AM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:37 AM   #1597
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Looking forward to seeing Marlo's power rankings this week, should be a lot of movement.

EDIT: Ummmmmmmmmmm, so now that the trade is processed with me and Dean, it says I'm losing by 21 to TSK? Aren't these trades processed after games are over, whats the deal here...?
Yes you lost to him by 21, seems correct when I looked.

The trades were after games are over... not sure what are you trippin' about right now
Old 09-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #1598
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yes you lost to him by 21, seems correct when I looked.

The trades were after games are over... not sure what are you trippin' about right now

Nevermind, it has nothing to do with the trades, it has to do with Monday Night game, Peyton and Tony Gonzalez both have 0 points (I looked at NuggetsFan/GoBB matchup, and Denver D has 0 points too). I don't understand what's the deal there, but hopefully it gets fixed, because I did win 108-102 with them scoring points lol.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 09-18-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:42 AM   #1599
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Nevermind, it has nothing to do with the trades, it has to do with Monday Night game, Peyton and Tony Gonzalez both have 0 points (I looked at NuggetsFan/GoBB matchup, and Denver D has 0 points too). I don't understand what's the deal there, but hopefully it gets fixed, because I did win 108-102 with them scoring points lol.
that's because yahoo doesn't update until like 5AM pacific
Old 09-18-2012, 03:44 AM   #1600
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
that's because yahoo doesn't update until like 5AM pacific

Lol that's dumb, all my other fantasy leagues are on ESPN and NFL.com and are really quick to update whenever I look.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 09-18-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:35 AM   #1601
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Week 2 Power Rankings:

12. Silent Killer 0-2 Just a really unlucky week for SK. Losing your RB1 and RB2 to injury is about as unfortunate as it gets while subsequently falling to 0-2. On a somewhat positive note Forte's ankle sprain doesn't appear to be too serious and Bradshaws neck injury is allegedly a mild sprain. Stafford has had two tough weeks but should get on track week 3 vs TEN.

11. Illini Fan 0-2 - The other team that has suffered significant injuries in the first two weeks. Not only are Aaron Hernandez and Fred Jackson on the shelf indefinitely but they both put got hurt in the beginning of each game. Hate seeing anyone injured especially two guys poised for big years. Still some studs left on the team and what looks like some savvy waiver wire adds.

10. Natalie Portman's 0-2 I actually rate this team at least 3 spots higher then 10 but I must take into account that we play a 13 game regular season and 0-2 is a difficult hole to climb out of. Also this so far has been the most unlucky with points scored against them. That being said Natalie has the fire power to go on a roll and win 5 in a row. Of the 3 winless teams I think this one has the best shot to make the playoffs. That being said I have a hard time trusting AP/Miles/Reggie Bush for the entire season.

9. GOBB - Gobb gets a big week 2 win and starts picking up the pieces of a disappointing draft. Cam Newton unsurprisingly gets back on track and should be on a roll from here out. Steve Smith is as reliable as WR1 can be while MJD is quickly proving to be an excellent value wherever he was drafted. Still without a true RB2 or WR2, I expect this team to struggle. I think it's time Gobb explores moving a QB for some additional depth.

8. Jazz Ballers 1-1 Nice to see Jazz get a week 2 win after getting what looked like a raw deal from BB4L. Also did Jazz return the favor by scoring Jamaal Charles/ALF/Maclin for Ryan Matthews/SJ13, I tend to think he won that deal based on sheer value but only time will tell. I would say his arrow is point up at the moment.

7. Spillertime 1-1 Nice to see Primetime shake things up by acquiring Torrey Smith and Vincent Jackson. Both guys should become weekly starters and provide decent upside. Brees looks like he's going to be up and down, still a top QB fantasy QB but he looks unlikely to match his record setting 2011 campaign. Dez is overrated frankly, a great talent but unable to together consistent efforts that result in big games. SJAX appears banged up and is playing on a truly terrible Oline. Shonn Greene is still the fat Chris Johnson. Aside from all this disappoint Primetime is sitting on a fantasy goldmine in CJ Spiller who looks like one of the most electric RBs in years. He alone will keep Primetime competitive and he looks poised to break into the top tier of RB.

6. Team RBA 1-1 "We were wrong, we were so wrong" to quote Naomi Rapace upon finding out that aliens were hardly benevolent creatures in the film Prometheus. After watching Chris Johnson the past 2 games just about everyone in the fantasy universe couldn't have predicted this. Outside of CJ4Yards, RBA still sports a very solid team and it looks like Demaryius Thomas will pick pick up a lot of the slack. He looks like a tremendous value that is oozing upside. Sproles was a rock solid 3rd round and Roddy White is old faithful. RBA will still be better then most and if he can figure out how to upgrade his running backs he'll be in great shape.

5. The JBs 1-1 The JBs sport one of the deepest teams in the ISH league and his depth paid off knocking of Lil Kitty in week 2. One of the most solid teams top to bottom I expect the JBs to be a very consistent performer and appears to be a near lock to make the playoffs. If Jennings can get healthy and on the field and Pitta proves to be a top 10 TE this team has very few holes. BJGE has exceeded expectations as a Bengal and Willis looks locked and loaded as a high end RB2.

4. Lil Kitty 1-1 From finishing first in week 1 in points to finishing dead last it's already been quite the roller coaster ride. After having 6 starters finish under 10 points including DMC and Julio I think it's safe to say that those two may have played their worst games of the season in the same week. Cutler had a miserable game and it might prove to be a challenge to get consistent low end QB1 production out of Jay and Big Ben. Also Greg Olsen is not who I thought he'd be so far. That being said I still feel strongly that I have the best core of RBs/Wrs in the league and expect to challenge for 1st in points scored. The addition of Larry Fitzgerald is a move I made looking towards the future as I think he will be back on track by the time the fantasy playoffs roll around.

3. Riddler 2-0 Riddler off to a very nice start. A great core of RBs in Frank Gore/LeSean McCoy/Trent Richardson. They should be an anchor throughout the regular season and beyond. Still have major questions about WR as I suspected Lance Moore and Randy Moss were no where to be found. In the rare weeks when Andre Johnson has an off week someone will need to pick up the slack. Vick although reckless still appears dangerous and should continue to offer high upside from the QB position.

2. BB4L 2-0 An impressive first two weeks to say the least. Overcomes Nicks/Cruz putting up relative duds week 1 only to storm back to have an absolutely incredible performance out of them combined. Also picking up Ryan Matthews who is elite on a per game level is only going to help things. Still looking for consistency at tight end and some high end flex plays. At the end of the day it is no surprise that BB4L sitting #1 in points after the first two weeks of the season and will remain a very strong contender going forward.

1. Hounds of Luck 2-0 A really top notch team top to bottom. Really isn't a lot not to like here. Might be difficult to distinguish if any of Lloyd/Garcon/Colston/Decker will finish as top 12 WRs but look to be guys that will finish top 24. Foster and Lynch as good as a 1-2 punch in the league. Gronk minus Hernandez should be huge. Not a lot of depth here and Luck maybe hitting a few speed bumps the only nitpicking I can really offer.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #1602
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

RBA, Primetime has -something- for you, just in case you didn't get that memo.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #1603
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B4L no thanks on trade offer.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #1604
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
RBA, Primetime has -something- for you, just in case you didn't get that memo.
I saw it and, I have to say, as much as I appreciate the offer, I don't feel like it would be beneficial to make such a move.

First of all, I don't need WR help, so that scratches Titus Young and Boldin from the list. I don't feel like either of those guys would crack my current top five receivers, so it would be an utter waste.

I don't need TE help with Finley and Tamme, so Fleener would be a waste.

Really, the only area of concern is RB, so that leaves Shonn Greene, Pierre Thomas and Ced Benson. I've owned Thomas before and he spends a lot of time either on the injured list or getting sparse carries in a loaded offense. Ced Benson and Greene are solid offers considering the way Johnson has played, but I'd rather hold onto my first round pick as opposed to owning a completely mediocre talent with almost no upside as a supposed RB2.

If I didn't feel really good about where Mendenhall stands, I would probably make a drastic move like this. However, I do feel that Mendy will be a better fantasy play than any of the RBs offered by -pt-, which gives me a bit of breathing room.

I don't want it to sound like I'm stubbornly holding onto this guy just because I drafted him high. If I was able to make the right move for a guy that I considered a possible RB2 down the line, I would do it. If either Redman or Dwyer had really stepped it up and grabbed the starting spot in Pittsburgh, I would be more desperate right now than I currently am. But I do feel like with Mendenhall getting healthier and healthier and with my flex spot in a pretty good place, I can afford to wait it out to see if there is ever a glimmer of hope with this guy.

Legit offers though, -pt-. Appreciate it.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-18-2012 at 11:27 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #1605
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Appreciate the power rankings Marlo. I wish I could get Riley back after Forte and Bradshaw went down
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: