Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #1606
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I saw it and, I have to say, as much as I appreciate the offer, I don't feel like it would be beneficial to make such a move.

First of all, I don't need WR help, so that scratches Titus Young and Boldin from the list. I don't feel like either of those guys would crack my current top five receivers, so it would be an utter waste.

I don't need TE help with Finley and Tamme, so Fleener would be a waste.

Really, the only area of concern is RB, so that leaves Shonn Greene, Pierre Thomas and Ced Benson. I've owned Thomas before and he spends a lot of time either on the injured list or getting sparse carries in a loaded offense. Ced Benson and Greene are solid offers considering the way Johnson has played, but I'd rather hold onto my first round pick as opposed to owning a completely mediocre talent with almost no upside as a supposed RB2.

If I didn't feel really good about where Mendenhall stands, I would probably make a drastic move like this. However, I do feel that Mendy will be a better fantasy play than any of the RBs offered by -pt-, which gives me a bit of breathing room.

I don't want it to sound like I'm stubbornly holding onto this guy just because I drafted him high. If I was able to make the right move for a guy that I considered a possible RB2 down the line, I would do it. If either Redman or Dwyer had really stepped it up and grabbed the starting spot in Pittsburgh, I would be more desperate right now than I currently am. But I do feel like with Mendenhall getting healthier and healthier and with my flex spot in a pretty good place, I can afford to wait it out to see if there is ever a glimmer of hope with this guy.

Legit offers though, -pt-. Appreciate it.
Ced Benson is set to EXPLODE...

but okay, I understand...let me know if you have a change of mind
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #1607
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
3. Riddler 2-0 Riddler off to a very nice start. A great core of RBs in Frank Gore/LeSean McCoy/Trent Richardson. They should be an anchor throughout the regular season and beyond. Still have major questions about WR as I suspected Lance Moore and Randy Moss were no where to be found. In the rare weeks when Andre Johnson has an off week someone will need to pick up the slack. Vick although reckless still appears dangerous and should continue to offer high upside from the QB position.

I'm still not worried about Lance Moore... but I do have a major weakness at the #3 WR spot.

Hopefully I will have this problem fixed after next week... But for now it's either Meachem or Moss which really sucks... I'll eventually find somebody without having to resort to a trade with one of you @ssholes.

BTW... my kicker picked up the slack for my WRs this week... 17 points... would've had over 20 if he made that FG at the end of the game, usually I wouldn't mind sacrificing a few fantasy points to watch the Pats lose... but this year my Cowboys need all the help they can get from the AFC if they want to get that Wild Card... So it kinda sucks that Arizona won.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #1608
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bout to start sending out trades feel free to send back?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #1609
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Bout to start sending out trades feel free to send back?
Please send my way worst ill do is counter
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #1610
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looking for a runningback, willing do dish out receivers.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #1611
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Looking for a runningback, willing do dish out receivers.

Interested in Bush? He has more value for you as a Forte owner.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #1612
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JAZZ BALLERS

sent you a trade offer
Old 09-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #1613
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
JAZZ BALLERS

sent you a trade offer

I seen it. I'm not interested in giving up Amendola right now, just can't do it. Thomas is an upgrade over Beanie Wells, but either guy is most likely on my bench anyway.
UtahJazzFan88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #1614
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Interested in Bush? He has more value for you as a Forte owner.
I can send you and offer.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #1615
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I seen it. I'm not interested in giving up Amendola right now, just can't do it. Thomas is an upgrade over Beanie Wells, but either guy is most likely on my bench anyway.
Torrey Smith for Amendola?
Old 09-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #1616
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm going to start sending out trade offers to everyone, if you don't like them ill apologize in advance, but they're mostly feelers and please feel free to counter.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #1617
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Torrey Smith for Amendola?

Right now I'm valuing Amendola more than Smith/Boldin. The deal you sent me a few minutes ago is a very fair offer, I'm just not ready to pull the trigger on many deals right now.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #1618
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Right now I'm valuing Amendola more than Smith/Boldin. The deal you sent me a few minutes ago is a very fair offer, I'm just not ready to pull the trigger on many deals right now.
okay okay, but I need Amendola GOD DAMN IT
Old 09-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #1619
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
okay okay, but I need Amendola GOD DAMN IT

V-Jax instead of Boldin/Torrey?
Old 09-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #1620
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm lost. Lookin at bb4l roster as I am going around seeing what trades to send. I thought you traded Stevie Johnson, Ingram, Amedola for Nicks? Is yahoo rosters all buggy?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: